New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

DevsFan7545

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure how someone gets a leak when the only source is one guys decision. Hopefully it's true though. :cheers:

Learn to harness your inner telepathic powers...wait...is that even a word? Whatever. Telepathy. that's how everyone knows.

Or bullsh!t.

I'm not sure how someone gets a leak when the only source is one guys decision. Hopefully it's true though. :cheers:

While a reliable source might not have gotten advanced word from the horse's mouth, so to speak, it's possible that someone heard something about the hearing, where Bloch could have really been peppering the NHL's attorney with questions that couldn't be satisfactorily answered.

I guess that's what happened when I was flippin' burgers and they were at Kinkos straight flippin' copies

Regardless of the decision...I know I've got my swim trunks..and my flippy floppies... :lol:

But seriously, back from lunch, and nothing. AND the fighting has subsided in this thread. Work will now proceed...ever so slowly...

Edited by Devsfan118

well, not a word about hockey at all on the esp-n, not a surprise they're still over obsessing about tiger woods completely bombing over the weekend. that and nfl camps. even when this news breaks, how much you think they'll be the last to say anything? :lol:

well, not a word about hockey at all on the esp-n, not a surprise they're still over obsessing about tiger woods completely bombing over the weekend. that and nfl camps. even when this news breaks, how much you think they'll be the last to say anything? :lol:

Eh...screw em. I'd rather them not cover it than hear them say "And the result of Kuvalchook's case is..."

i expect them to mention the kovalchuk decision in the last 3 seconds of the broadcast when its fading to black

Edited by grcenter47

Єklund (2.3% accurate) is stating the NHL will win this case because Bloch would look at the case as a "is the NHL *allowed* to nix the deal" instead of "was the NHL *justified* in nixing the deal". According to Єklund (2.3% accurate), Bloch should rule for the NHL because they have built up the NHL in such a way in which they can pretty much do anything they want. :rofl:

How this guy isn't standing on some welfare line somewhere is completely beyond me.