GDT: Avalanche @ Devils 7:00 EST

Devil Fan

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of support, glad you and your 68 posts in 3 years are here.

Yeah, I heard they're giving discounts for Season Tickets if you have 500 or more posts on NJ Devs... Oh wait, nope.. means nothing.. My season tickets cost full price.

Regardless, their play is Bush League, but nothing upset me more than seeing 20% of the stadium empty on opening night.

Yeah, I heard they're giving discounts for Season Tickets if you have 500 or more posts on NJ Devs... Oh wait, nope.. means nothing.. My season tickets cost full price.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Regardless, their play is Bush League, but nothing upset me more than seeing 20% of the stadium empty on opening night.

This is so full of win.

Speaking of support, glad you and your 68 posts in 3 years are here.

Anyone who knows me here personally knows if i feel this way then it's upset me greatly what i see and i've been going to games since 1984. Back then, in the mid 80's, they were terrible but they gave it effort night in and night out even though they'd come up short in the talent department most nights but yet, we supported them 100% win or lose.

They are out of excuses for what's going on on the ice.

It's clear the Defense is the Achilles heal on the team the forwards can't do jack with a crumbling wall behind them. This needs to be addressed ASAP.

Edited by HOLLYWOOD

I am getting pretty sick of seeing Brodeur being outplayed by the other goalie. It seems like it happens 75% of the time now. As good as he was last game, he was equally bad this game. It would be nice if he could steal a game for us here and there because it seems like all that happens is other teams' goalies steal games from us.

But, yet, you are here.

You want to go suicidal? They keep on playing like this, tickets will reach Nets status.

I'm surprised there's not 10,000 there tonight considering the Spankees are playing.

Edited by SJP20

I am getting pretty sick of seeing Brodeur being outplayed by the other goalie. It seems like it happens 75% of the time now. As good as he was last game, he was equally bad this game. It would be nice if he could steal a game for us here and there because it seems like all that happens is other teams' goalies steal games from us.

I'd really only argue the first goal was a soft one. The second was a blown play by white, and the third was a pretty damn nice slapper.

I'd really only argue the first goal was a soft one. The second was a blown play by white, and the third was a pretty damn nice slapper.

First, even one soft goal is one too many per game. And it seems like every game these days, Brodeur gives up at least one soft goal. The 2nd goal I'll agree there wasn't much of a shot, but the 3rd goal was stoppable. Brodeur saw it all the way and he had plenty of time to set himself. If you watch the replay, Brodeur completely whiffed on it.

Plain and simple, Brodeur let the team down today, and he hasn't been much better in the other games so far this season (shutout excluded, of course). It's beginning to get worrisome, because if this is what we can expect from Brodeur on most nights going forward, we're getting absolutely nowhere this season.

Edited by Amberite