Devils vs the Rangers at Pru. 7pm MSG+

DevilMinder

I hate Avery quite a bit too, but to wish for him to get seriously injured it a little too far. We shouldn't be stooping to the level of him and every one of his idiot Ranger fans who wear his jersey.

I wish him to receive a few good checks and hope he is on the ice every time we score against the Rangers.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Marty is sitting out to play it safe. I think that if he has one more serious injury that hell hang them up. So he doesnt want to risk anything as I am sure Lou as well.

Moose played well when he had to step in, and to me seems like if they say get in there he doesnt have time to think and doubt his game.

I have faith in my team.

Is anyone else a bit disturbed that Marty is not playing tonight? As has already been said, I recall another "bruised arm" that everyone thought Marty would be back the next game.

I'm not too worried about it. He was at the morning skate and it didn't feel right when he made certain moves with it. It's nothing like torn tendon.

But we are saving $$$ to pay for Kovy!!!

You are really stretching at this point.

How many Rangers fans will be there tonight? Will there be any fights in the crowd?

I am sure there will be rangers fans there, and lots of them. Ticket prices are 1000000x more reasonable than at the sh!thole that MSG is, the food is safe to eat. You do not have to worry about the roof falling on you as you watch the game, and oh yes you can see the ice and scoreboard from every seat, and you WILL have an actual seat to sit in. Lastly no rat droppings in your beer or as flavoring on your pizza...

You could always walk up to a rangers fan wearing an avery jersey and start swinging if you want to see a fight. This would not be advisable as you will most likely be thrown out from the arena or worse.

MSG

3208102269_d66758c991.jpg

Edited by Dead

I am sure there will be rangers fans there, and lots of them. Ticket prices are 1000000x more reasonable than at the sh!thole that MSG is, the food is safe to eat. You do not have to worry about the roof falling on you as you watch the game, and oh yes you can see the ice and scoreboard from every seat, and you WILL have an actual seat to sit in. Lastly no rat droppings in your beer or as flavoring on your pizza...

You could always walk up to a rangers fan wearing an avery jersey and start swinging if you want to see a fight. This would not be advisable as you will most likely be thrown out from the arena or worse.

MSG

3208102269_d66758c991.jpg

Boy, the ice before a pregame skate at MSG looks miserable. I didn't know Boogaard was that much bigger than Avery.