Now Mario's turn to cry

eldon

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really want to be at the game on 4/8 in Long Island to see the "rematch" between these two teams. I think there will be bad blood between them, and cooke will be back in the line up. The Islanders will not be playing for a playoff spot I am almost certain of that, bu the pengs will be in the playoffs barring a complete collapse (which appears possible :doh1: ). Now if the "rematch" turns to all hell, then I would love to see if the NHL will be objective in their actions against BOTH teams.

:horse:

I think that the fine for the Isle's was excessive only because the pengs did not receive what should have been an automatic fine. The suspensions were ok, and seem appropriate. I am still amazed how some "fans" are completely blind to what actually happened in the game, and calling for heads of some of the players. They quite literally never watched the game, or just can not comprehend what happened. I think there should have been a few more penalties called. Johnson leaving the crease and going to the blue line to fight during an altercation for instance, should have resulted in a game misconduct and a 2 min minor in my opinion. Maybe a few more misconduct penalties for both teams as well.

I did like how the pengs kept putting talbot out there hoping he would draw penalties (and maybe get killed?)... If the coach cared about the state of the game, they should have benched him, and I think they are lucky he was not "Taken out" during the course of the game.

I can see Cooke getting some major suspension during the "rematch", if he isn't suspended again for that game. If anything occurs from either talbot or cooke I except the game to go to all hell if they are not ejected.

Funny on tsn's website it was only a couple hours after they published the same press release, there was 38 pages of

comments, with 98% telling Mario to F@*k off & that they had Matt Cooke & the most fighting majors in the league.

I really hate the way the league shelters the Penguins.

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

I dont want to sound like a whinning Mario....

but I've been sick of the special treatment, and the "looking the other way" with the Pittsburgh Prima-Donna's

EFF THEM

Edited by hargsy

Excellent post.

Who led the league in fights entering Sunday’s games? The Penguins, with 61, according to hockeyfights.com. Who led the league in penalty minutes? The Penguins, with 1,101. Who led the league in majors? The Penguins, with 63. Who ranked second in game misconducts? The Penguins, with eight – two fewer than the first-place Islanders. Who was one of four teams with a match penalty? The Penguins.

Oh, and then there’s Cooke’s old act.

Lemieux needs to re-think whether that should be part of the league, too.

Mario is so deluded. It's disturbing.

MAN UP! What the heck is that guy's problem?!?!? and how can an ENTIRE team be so ruled by it? I mean honestly - the Penguins System is that just BIZARE belief that they deserve to win. Mrio's winning System is to truly feel that entitled. To fight to the death that you are ENTITLED to win ...end of story. It boggles my mind beyond ANYTHING! Is there EVER a time he lets up and laughs and admits how truly and deeply WRONG he is?

In other news, Mario Lemieux officially signed a new endorsement deal today.....

28628337.png

That makes no sense to me. Can you put into words what that means?

He has his period constantly? because obviously he CAN'T, he's a dude...

so you knwo what would be more appropriate? Why not joke about him having PCS. Because that's just as funny, yeah? he has no control over his emotions because he's got Post-concussion syndrome so all of his feelings are invalid because he's a bitch to his brain damage. hahaha!

Or you COULD say he was a man/boy in his early 20s - totally a bitch to his johnson and hormones produced so he has to whine and cry and blame other people's PMS rather except that he's an a$$hole himself -- due to his boy/man hormones raging - like they are with you right? That's funny, right?

Or are you just saying he belongs up tight in a snatch? Is that your joke? because I think a LOT of dudes think that's where they'd belong -- or honestly where they'd really rather be .. then the tag line could be Mario lemiuex says "Id rather be neck deep in snatch!" Nice tag line there....

Seriously -- tampons are in vagina -- not A vagina. If your calling him that, if that was your point....

Edited by Pepperkorn

That makes no sense to me. Can you put into words what that means?

He has his period constantly? because obviously he CAN'T, he's a dude...

so you knwo what would be more appropriate? Why not joke about him having PCS. Because that's just as funny, yeah? he has no control over his emotions because he's got Post-concussion syndrome so all of his feelings are invalid because he's a bitch to his brain damage. hahaha!

Or you COULD say he was a man/boy in his early 20s - totally a bitch to his johnson and hormones produced so he has to whine and cry and blame other people's PMS rather except that he's an a$$hole himself -- due to his boy/man hormones raging - like they are with you right? That's funny, right?

Or are you just saying he belongs up tight in a snatch? Is that your joke? because I think a LOT of dudes think that's where they'd belong -- or honestly where they'd really rather be .. then the tag line could be Mario lemiuex says "Id rather be neck deep in snatch!" Nice tag line there....

Seriously -- tampons are in vagina -- not A vagina. If your calling him that, if that was your point....

Oh god. Talk about having too much time on your hands....

The joke was that he HAS a v a gina...is that acceptable for you?!?!?

Edited by ThreeCups