GDT: NEW JERSEY DEVILS @ BUFFALO SABRES (7PM ET)

Tedenby21

The Devils have a slim chance at making the playoffs, but those go down the drain tonight if we lose....even if it were in OT. This is it. Do or die. A loss and we're officially done. Heck, even an OT/SO win and we're probably done. We need a regulation win to kick start this 8-0-0 run. If the Devils win tonight, I think they can do it....mostly because Zach Attack is back for their next game! Heck, I have read that he could even play tonight (though it is not likely)

Projected starters

Marty Brodeur

Ryan Miller

Who we're rooting for tonight

Bruins to beat the Rangers.

Lightning to beat the Canes.

Wings to beat the Leafs.

And of course the Devils!

:gd: :gd: :gd: :gd:

Edited by Tedenby21

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no tomorrow if they don't win. lol

Well there is but the final seven games will just be early '11-12 preseason games (especially with re-integrating Zach). They probably are already anyway but yeah the patient's on life support and last rites will be administered with a loss.

Ted, what's your record with these GDT's?

I'm a superstitious fellow, if we lose again tonight let someone else make em, haha

Regardless, LGD!

Funny, I just said the same thing. No offense Ted21, but we need all the help we can get.. Meanwhile,

:gd: :gd: :gd:

Ted, what's your record with these GDT's?

I'm a superstitious fellow, if we lose again tonight let someone else make em, haha

Regardless, LGD!

I believe I am 1-1-1. lol

He's on a 2-game GDT losing streak. I get it that you're new to the boards, Tedenby, but losing 2 games in a row and starting a third GDT is like a third degree offense.

If I lose tonight, I won't do another one for the rest of the season.

Just a heads up, the game is on an overflow channel tonight. According to my cable guide, the Knicks are on MSG and the Islanders are on MSG+. So check your local listings.

By me, Cablevision Bergen County area, the game is supposed to be on channel 414 (HD).