GDT: 9/18/17 Washington Capitals @ NJ Devils

DevsMan84

I like the way butcher looks.
And I actually kind of like the way the red jerseys look full uniform. Arm bands are just a little too big.

I hate to say it, but they're growing on me. It just needs the bottom pin stripe back and you won't hear me complain. The bottom stripes distinguishes our Jersey looking at it from the back/rear view from every other one in the league. It's a signature.

Sent from my C6725 using Tapatalk

Most impressed so far with Bratt, who's got good speed and it appears good smarts as well.  I assume he won't be in Devils camp this time next week but I'm curious to see how he does in junior this season.

Only saw one period, but keeping close eye on Quenville, Mueller, and Butcher. Butcher looks good, but that could mean Matt Taormina too. Severson looks good on Powerplay.

Sent from my C6725 using Tapatalk

Mueller looks like he could really develop into something, in my opinion. He has a goal in this game, on a heavy shot off the faceoff. I hope he gets a solid opportunity here.

Hall looks like summer was nothing but hockey withdrawal. He's flying out there.

Caps color commentator noticed that the Devils changed the jerseys. "Looks like they've got more stripes..."Quite the opposite of what's been said on Devils forums!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Devils01 said:

I found a live stream to the game!

enjoy guys 

https://gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=0h8ntL6pDL4&did_ios_redirect=1&mweb=1

Thank you so much for posting this. I know it's only a preseason game, but I was damn ready for hockey and I'm glad you found this. 

Now, if only I knew how to get it in the Smart TV instead of the iPad...

• Thanks 1

Just now, mfitz804 said:

Thank you so much for posting this. I know it's only a preseason game, but I was damn ready for hockey and I'm glad you found this. 

Make sure the steam opens in the YouTube app, then there should be a "cast" button. And it'll go to your tv. The little square with a arrow in it is the cast button. 

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

I can't cast from Google Chrome on my laptop to my new Samsung TV unless I plug a chromecast into the TV.. even though it has built in cast-ability in different apps.

Consider me annoyed.

Just now, Ralliart90 said:

Make sure the steam opens in the YouTube app, then there should be a "cast" button. And it'll go to your tv. The little square with a arrow in it is the cast button. 

Maybe it's just the sh!tty functionality of the NHL.tv website.