Judgment Day GDT: Devils @ Blues 8:00 EST MSG PLUS (HD),FS-MW (HD)

Devil Fan

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's Go Devils!

i don't really care either way if it's JMac's last game(though i hope not), i really don't want to see lou behind the bench. lou has enough to worry about being a GM, you know, that whole orchestra philosophy he has. let's just pull for the devils tonight and whatever is going to happen will happen. i doubt any decision on JMac's future is going to be decided on the result of tonights game.

Just fvcking win this game Devils. Just win! Do it for Coach Pat Burns. MUST WIN here for the Devils and it won't be easy. Hopefully MacLean will be smart enough (in probably his last game coached tonight for this Devils team, we shall see)to start hometown/home grown goaltender Mike McKenna instead of Johan Hedberg. Maclean and the Devils really have nothing to lose but what another game. I would like to see Mckenna in goal tonight and see what he can bring if Brodeur cannot go tonight. It is going to be tough to be Halak tonight.

LETS GO DEVILS!!!

For those of you who are into statistics for tonights game:

The St. Louis Blues are solid 56.3 percent favorites over the New Jersey Devils. The Blues are favored despite being projected for 28 shots on goal vs 28 shots for the Devils. The Blues goalie(s) have the edge in save percentage at 92.1% compared to the Devils goalie(s) who have a forecasted save percentage of 91.1%. KEY PLAYER STATISTICAL DATA --- SAVES: Johan Hedberg 26, Jaroslav Halak 26 SHOTS: Ilya Kovalchuk 3.7, Andy McDonald 2.7 GOALS: Ilya Kovalchuk 0.49, Andy McDonald 0.34 PTS: Ilya Kovalchuk has a 53% chance of scoring at least 1 point and Andy McDonald has a 15% chance of 1+PTs

TGfireandice All players are on the ice for the Devils' morning skate. McKenna is in the net they will defend in 1st and 3rd. Sometimes a hint of starter

6 minutes ago via TweetDeck

posted in the Marty Thread, just thought i would repost

Edited by DevsFan7545