Zubrus loves his coffee

Colin226

Nice video. I hope the team keeps doing things like this.

I completely agree and it's part of the reason why I posted it.. As a General, I keep pushing them to make these kinds of videos.. Nowadays a lot of fans want a deeper connection with the players on their team and things like this enable just that, so I'll keep pushing for it

hockey players are so much like scientists... maybe its just the US Euro mix. We have the push button espresso machine at work - it's ok - a saeco. Makes a serviceable espresso.

My husband would kill for that grinder! He's insane coffee scientist.

Dainius... don't ever start roasting your own. It's gotten that bad at my house now.

I completely agree and it's part of the reason why I posted it.. As a General, I keep pushing them to make these kinds of videos.. Nowadays a lot of fans want a deeper connection with the players on their team and things like this enable just that, so I'll keep pushing for it

Hell yeah man. Gotta be like the blackhawks. I think they have one of the best PR campaigns. If you watch their channel they have stuff with players playing video games and normal things of that nature that we all do as well. It's awesome.

wow didnt know we had our very own brewmaster here. also, is it just me or does Zubie speak incredible english? I can barely hear the Lithuanian in him

I was thinking the same thing. For some reason, I always thought he had a STRONG accent but here he sounds crystal clear.

Just saw this on the Devils' youtube channel.. So now we know that Zubrus is the Apple products and coffee aficionado for the team haha.. Its a nice video to alleviate the craziness of free agency

Zubie is a team guy. He's not going anywhere.

On another note, Zubie kinda knows what he's talking about. Tim Hortons, Starbucks, and Dunkin Donuts coffee sucks.

As an Italian, I have great appreciation for good coffee, especially espresso, and know that a good espresso is creamy on top and needs no sugar.

Zubie, if I get invited over for coffee, let me make the espresso aight? lol

wow didnt know we had our very own brewmaster here. also, is it just me or does Zubie speak incredible english? I can barely hear the Lithuanian in him

He even says his name in American, because in original Lithuanian it sound a little bit different :D