GDT Canucks at Devils 5pm

Satans Hockey

You're not from Jersey either. The thing is is that you're constantly insulting our fanbase. A couple weeks ago you were trying to delegitimize our rivalry with the Rangers.

Hahahaha "Constantly" lol go get an ice cream or something you poor soft soul.

All i said weeks ago was that a bunch of our fans had an inferiority complex and some people here agreed with that statement.

Like i said posters here bash our fans about the you suck chant all the time and it was my first time bringing it up. If. Youre one of those who gets ofended all the time by everything maybe you should just stay off internet, its a nasty place.

I haven't seen the replay, but this last call against Vancouver was crap, too. And I'm not one to usually complain about officiating.

stop dude we're trying to read the thread.  SD is completely in the right here

That's not how I see it. I know the anti-you suck crusade that's waged around here, but that's not what this is about. I'm tired of someone who isn't from here insulting our crowd and fanbase.

I haven't seen the replay, but this last call against Vancouver was crap, too. And I'm not one to usually complain about officiating.

That's not how I see it. I know the anti-you suck crusade that's waged around here, but that's not what this is about. I'm tired of someone who isn't from here insulting our crowd and fanbase.

Are you pro you suck?

YEA!!!!! what a goal!

Are you pro you suck?

YEA!!!!! what a goal!

I'm not pro anything. It pisses me off when this dude who maybe hasn't even seen the Prudential Center before, who very possibly has never even been in the state of New Jersey before, can tell us how much our crowd sucks and our deepest rivalry is due only to our inferiority complex. What does he know about what it means to be a Devils fan from New Jersey and deeply hate the Rangers and their fans? Nothing.

Anyway, amazing win tonight. For one reason or another, I never really doubted the outcome. I have no idea why, even when the major was called, I just knew this game was going our way.