2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

LittleBallofHate

13 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

27453f6a3d9857a7073311db3f363393.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An observation, Las Vegas is built on sin, greed and many other vices, neither has any moral high ground over the other. :)

(PS. Sounds like that Harry Potter prophecy, neither can live if the other survives kind of match up ...)

Edited by Anhkheg
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Anhkheg said:

An observation, Las Vegas is built on sin, greed and many other vices, neither has any moral high ground over the other. :)

(PS. Sounds like that Harry Potter prophecy, neither can live if the other survives kind of match up ...)

Uhh, that’s why it was funny.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Anhkheg said:

I guess it's a wash in that area....

6 minutes ago, slasher72 said:

If Vegas wins the Cup they'll be called "the next dynasty"

I don’t see why that would be far off.  They have a ton of cap space, no big players they’re likely to lose, and three top fifteen picks from the previous year.  

Just now, Daniel said:

I don’t see why that would be far off.  They have a ton of cap space, no big players they’re likely to lose, and three top fifteen picks from the previous year.  

It’s scary that they probably have the cap space and future assets to add Tavares and E Karlsson if they wanted to.  

3 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I wasn't saying it sarcastically. I don't see many teams that can compete with them and MAF has at least another 5-8 good years left in him.