GDT: Devil's @ Sens 7:30, MSG+

RunninWithTheDevil

Just now, Kinkyisth3b3st said:

Has anyone listened to Taylor Hall’s interviews? Those long one on one interviews? 

I want him long term. I want him in the rafters. But he said a continuously deep playoff team is the #1 thing important to him and we’re about.... six defenseman and six forwards short of that. 

If he makes it clear that he’s not ready to sign long term, we can’t be Parise’d (Tavares’ed).

100%. If he makes it clear he doesn't want to stay here long term, we have to move him. I reallt believe there is hope though, he really seems to believe in the direction and to like it here. But hey, who knows. Only thing I know is that if he doesn't stay here, we're in for another 3-4 years of misery after next season.

1 minute ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Wow what a dogsh!t second period.

We're going to get a real good look at what this team is made of.  Will they come out in the third with some fire?  Or will they roll over and let this get to 7?

Cmon I think we already know the answer to that

Wasn't aware the Devils were playing the Lightning again.

Man can this team turn into a bunch of fvcking clowns.

I know tonight wasn't Cory's fault, but Goal #4...the drooped shoulders, the nonexistent confidence...as much as I've defended him, right now I don't trust him one bit.  He terrifies me. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kinkyisth3b3st said:

We’re in for a ton of misery regardless until we fall ass backwards into a McAvoy-level “oh sh!t we just got a stud defenseman out of nowhere and he’s ready now!”. 

image.thumb.png.e8308c6db41bde74aa5c3f51c9a1d183.png

Praying quietly in my room right now

Edited by Devs3cups
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Wow what a dogsh!t second period.

We're going to get a real good look at what this team is made of.  Will they come out in the third with some fire?  Or will they roll over and let this get to 7?

I hope they will try but the game seems to be out of reach...

Just now, Nicomo said:

Speaking of Ty Smith, he should be on this fvcking team. He’s probably better than every defenseman we have other than Vatanen. 

Mueller has been really good this season imo. He seems way more poised and makes better decisions with the puck. Severson, other than a few defensive mistakes (that Smith would surely make as a young rookie), has been pleasantly surprising and it starting to turn it around. Not saying they would be better than Smith, but I feel these 2 guys aren't playing so badly right now. 

5 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Wasn't aware the Devils were playing the Lightning again.

Man can this team turn into a bunch of fvcking clowns.

I know tonight wasn't Cory's fault, but Goal #4...the drooped shoulders, the nonexistent confidence...as much as I've defended him, right now I don't trust him one bit.  He terrifies me. 

When was the last time he won a game? ...and he is not 100 % yet I think.