BOS @ NJD - Last game of 2019 12/31 - 1PM

RunninWithTheDevil

4 hours ago, SterioDesign said:

Cause based on how well he's been doing when they are practicing shootouts among the team that's where he's ranked

I find it very hard to believe Wayne Simmonds is regularly outperforming Jack Hughes at shootouts in practice or otherwise. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

I find it very hard to believe Wayne Simmonds is regularly outperforming Jack Hughes at shootouts in practice or otherwise. 

Simmonds has a career % over 30% on the shootout. It might be the highest percentage on the entire team, aside from the rookies. 

5 hours ago, SterioDesign said:

well its just making sense and i touched on it before. When you start the season knowing your top player and your leader potentially has a foot out the door it's certainly going to have an impact on the room. Hearing the rumours, seeing him being affected, it's certainly creating a cloud over the team.

Kind of like going on a family trip to Disney as a kid knowing your dad is considering leaving your mom. It will affect the overall dynamic of the family no matter what lol

It’s literally nothing like that lol

1 hour ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

I was all set to question Nas for not using Bratt or Nico before Simmonds and Severson, but hard to argue with the results. 

18 hours ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

well the coaches said thats what they do, they go by the results of practice. so i dunno there HAS to be a reason he's there lol its impossible to think he'd just go "ha. Hey Wayne! I got a feeling, get ready"

Edited by SterioDesign