GDT: Dallas @ Devils: 2000 Cup Night 7:00 PM

MadDog2020

1 minute ago, NJDevils1214 said:

That's on PK. Idk what the fvck he was doing there. He let his man have the puck. 

Seriously.  I mean at first I thought that there was no one back and it made sense that they scored on the rebound, but then when I saw Subban was back there my immediate thought was...ok...was he looking into the stands or something?

Nico has taken such a huge step since both Hynes and Hall left. I have no idea why but I am ecstatic. 

Looks like he is playing for the C. 

Bratt and Zacha are two of the most frustrating players I think the Devil's have ever had. You know it's there. You have seen them make top level plays but they were probably 2 months apart. 

I don't know how you get consistency from them. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

Also Pickles had gone quiet as well. No points in 4. 

That 20th goal alluding him right now. 

He did a pretty good job setting Rooney up last night. I guess technically not an assist because the Stars touched it, but Rooney never gets that opportunity if Coleman didn’t fight off THREE stars players short-handed. 

https://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/devils-rooney-beats-bishop-sweet-shorthanded-goal/

Edited by mfitz804

10 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

He did a pretty good job setting Rooney up last night. I guess technically not an assist because the Stars touched it, but Rooney never gets that opportunity if Coleman didn’t fight off THREE stars players short-handed. 

https://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/devils-rooney-beats-bishop-sweet-shorthanded-goal/

Nonsense! No points = invisible...