GTD: NJ Jerseys vs Philadelphia

jagknife

Soooooooo, about these jerseys…

They’re tolerable from the number side.

Yoke stripes make the whole thing looks a bit busy from the logo side.

They could be worse, but I can’t say that this look is working.  I feel like I’m watching some other team.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, devlman said:

These ref are atrocious. Wow a minor for that?? That’s 5 plus game misconduct. What horse sh!t

I barely even react when this happens, it happens that often.  Would be nice if someone behind the Devils bench would fvcking react though.

Just now, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I barely even react when this happens, it happens that often.  Would be nice if someone behind the Devils bench would fvcking react though.

I would’ve liked to see Lindy at least ask for an explanation. Show some level of discontent for a terrible call.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

i honestly can't see what they are even attempting to do with the PP. They are not creating anything or really forcing the PK to do anything to put them out of position really

No matter what the situation, they’re very predictable tonight.  Just not much going on.

33 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Soooooooo, about these jerseys…

They’re tolerable from the number side.

Yoke stripes make the whole thing looks a bit busy from the logo side.

They could be worse, but I can’t say that this look is working.  I feel like I’m watching some other team.  

I honestly forgot it was the Flyers we were playing (yes, I made the thread this morning) but I was confused for a bit about who was on the screen.

1 minute ago, SterioDesign said:

Well i think when things are not working, teams are told to keep things simple so thats that

Mission accomplished.  

1 minute ago, ajsgolf said:

Wow what horsesh!t coming out of the mouth of ownership, that was pathetic.  Go fvck yourself!  Yeah I’m sure Hamilton is thrilled he signed a LT contract with this so called organization.

It’s too soon for Hamilton to have buyer’s remorse.

BUT, otherwise I agree that there was a lot of used car salesmen rap going on there…you would’ve thought the Devils hadn’t won just two of their past 11 games.  I kept waiting for Animal House Kevin Bacon to run across the screen screaming “ALL IS WELL!”