GDT: New Jersey Devils at Chicago Blackhawks // 8:30PM

Aznjsn

Just now, MB3 said:

wait youโ€™ve actually been here!?? weird threesome jokes aside if youโ€™re ever in my neighborhood drinks are on me. those gazillionaires are the reason iโ€™m so gainfully employed.

Once many years ago, stayed at the Disney Vacation Club property there. Was enjoyable, not sure I would go again. Well, maybe for the drinks and threesomes.ย 

Just now, Nicomo said:

Devil Minder when he checks this threadโ€ฆ

image.gif.254c5110e892f42385925bf96c0c022b.gif

I was thinking more Scanners head explosionโ€ฆ

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Something that I never wouldโ€™ve guessed:

Severson has 21 points (4 goals and 17 assists) in his last 20 games. ย Are other GMs fooled by that? ย If he keeps that up through the deadline, who knows, maybe someone does actually offer a good prospect for him. ย I can dream.ย 

3 hours ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Something that I never wouldโ€™ve guessed:

Severson has 21 points (4 goals and 17 assists) in his last 20 games. ย Are other GMs fooled by that? ย If he keeps that up through the deadline, who knows, maybe someone does actually offer a good prospect for him. ย I can dream.ย 

I wouldnโ€™t really say itโ€™s anything to be โ€œfooledโ€ by. ย Severson has always been really good offensively. If a playoff team wants to add some more offense from their backend heโ€™d be a nice pickup. He just needs to be paired with someone who can actually play defense.ย 

30 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

I wouldnโ€™t really say itโ€™s anything to be โ€œfooledโ€ by. ย Severson has always been really good offensively. If a playoff team wants to add some more offense from their backend heโ€™d be a nice pickup. He just needs to be paired with someone who can actually play defense.ย 

Heโ€™s rarely been on an offensive roll like that. ย He averages less than a half-point per game for his career. ย This burst is well above-and-beyond for him.ย 

12 hours ago, MB3 said:

wait youโ€™ve actually been here!?? weird threesome jokes aside if youโ€™re ever in my neighborhood drinks are on me. those gazillionaires are the reason iโ€™m so gainfully employed.

Well if this happens you guys hit me up and i'll see if i can make it too

Just imagine.ย 

4 hours ago, Nicomo said:

If only he could pair himself up with some actual defensive abilities and then he'd be an all around great player lol