2022 Stanley Cup playoffs thread

MadDog2020

Mother fvcking Rangers are going to advance to the second round.  Shesterkin has looked like complete garbage and they don't deserve to be moving on, but if he happens to get right and starts stopping pucks the way he was in the regular season the Rags could go even further and it'll be insufferable. 

• Like 2

Motherfvcker…

I can’t get mad about a goalie who has no business being in this spot not being able to raise his game.  I can get plenty mad about the fvcking Rangers getting two massive breaks in this series.  Hate that damned team.

• Like 1

Even if the Rags take game 7 I don’t see them hanging with any of the better teams in the East. They’re nothing special when Shesterkin isn’t standing on his head. They were gifted this one on a silver platter. Barely scraped by despite no Crosby, and a 3rd/4th string goalie in net. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Motherfvcker…

I can’t get mad about a goalie who has no business being in this spot not being able to raise his game.  I can get plenty mad about the fvcking Rangers getting two massive breaks in this series.  Hate that damned team.

Raise his game is one thing, but most ECHL goalies would stop that last goal 10/10 x. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Motherfvcker…

I'm sure Gallant gave the wink * wink to Trouba to start headhunting their top players. They got away with it and turned around the series. This is why we need a Tom Wilson type on this team. Because you know damn well if we ever face these idiots in the playoffs that Trouba will be looking to injure Hughes or Hischier. 

Edited by slasher72

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

Raise his game is one thing, but most ECHL goalies would stop that last goal 10/10 x. 

But that’s Cinco Domingo.  He’s not good.  His giving up WTF kinds of goals is who he is. 

1 minute ago, SterioDesign said:

agreed. you can almost hear the "boing" sound bit and the Benny Hill theme song starting to play in the background as you watch

About what I would expect from a guy that played 2 more NHL games than I did this season.