GDT - Devils @ Wild 2/11/23 8:00pm MSGSN

NJDfan1711

14 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

I don't get this post at all.  Sub-par hockey for a month?  They're 7-1-2 in their last 10, have finished/closed out several games in Overtime lately, and both goalies have been playing excellent.  How exactly is that sub-par?

Their underlying metrics have stunk. They’ve been bailed out by stellar goaltending and ot magic. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

3 out of 4 points so far without him in action is pretty nice. 

I think we all would have signed up for this. If they can beat a bad CBJ team on Tuesday it will be a great start as far as weathering the storm while Jack’s out. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, pumpkin cutter said:

And I thought I was the only goon that doesn’t want to feed bratt a mega contract.  Gonna get hate. Get rid of bratt and bring in timo. 

Nope, that's not what I'm saying. I want to keep Bratt and I think he's good, but if he wants to hold out for super star money he needs to step up like one.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, pumpkin cutter said:

cmon i had 15 before the game started, goin on 20 now. don't hate. i am weird and hate it. :(

I will never understand people drinking light beer. If you need that many it’s piss/water. Give me 3-4 higher ABV and I’m good. 

• Like 3