GDT: 4/27/2023 Game 5 - Blowshirts @ Devils 7:30 pm Screw the blue

Colorado Rockies 1976

2 minutes ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

Crowd sounds energetic 

It seems like the blue jerseys are sprinkled in, but it looks really red. 

I see the Bratt play. He has Zajac syndrome. It's "my shot isn't that great compared to THIS guy" attitude. While admirable, Zajac and Bratt have excellent NHL level shots, well "had" in Zajac's case. 

I think I remember Zajac literally saying that at one point. 

Edited by RizzMB30
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, RizzMB30 said:

It seems like the blue jerseys are sprinkled in, but it looks really red. 

I see the Bratt play. He has Zajac syndrome. It's "my shot isn't that great compared to THIS guy" attitude. While admirable, Zajac and Bratt have excellent NHL level shots, well "had" in Zajac's case. 

He needs to put that on net, low far side if he doesn’t think he can beat Shesterkin clean. Get the fat rebound if you don’t think you can get a goal 

• Like 1

Good pace so far.  I like the physicality and us trying to get in Shesterkin's head.  Only issue I see is that we look a little timid on loose pucks, trying to avoid big hits.  We were very aggressive and winning those battles in the last two games - we need to keep up that intensity and not back off. Controlling the puck and possession is huge.

Just now, NJDfan1711 said:

Good pace so far.  I like the physicality and us trying to get in Shesterkin's head.  Only issue I see is that we look a little timid on loose pucks, trying to avoid big hits.  We were very aggressive and winning those battles in the last two games - we need to keep up that intensity and not back off. Controlling the puck and possession is huge.

When the game is more open it definitely favors NJD.