GDT: 4/27/2023 Game 5 - Blowshirts @ Devils 7:30 pm Screw the blue

Colorado Rockies 1976

Just now, DevilMinder said:

Bahl getting into that fight was almost a negative just because it took him out of a shift or two

When was the last time there was a playoff fight? I cannot remember. Borowiecki and NSH are sticking out in my mind for some reason. 

1 minute ago, RizzMB30 said:

Oh, I think even the worst GM's are looking at Severson on the 3rd pairing and just salivating. 

I think Severson would be great in Winnipeg or Seattle. 

Setting that aside, I hope he continues to play well.  

Yeah, love his renaissance. Playing himself to a nice payday this series, let’s just keep it going for the next month and a half 😉

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HughesCorporation said:

I watched the first 2 games, then decided NOT to watch the past 3 games, I see some of you have done the same, but I want to watch the next game...???

Dude, watch the games. 

Same goes for @StarDew

Don't miss this stuff for the sake of luck please. Luck be damned, join us. 

The board can bury me if I'm wrong. 

Edited by RizzMB30
  • Like 1
  • EvilHeart 1

1 minute ago, RizzMB30 said:

I technically missed games 1 and 2 too as well due to being stuck late at work. Was stuck listening to radio. Stop this. 

I hate watching the games at the Garden, I became a Devils fan because of my hatred towards their cocky fans and attitude , but you're right I should be watching these games, we're playing really good right now

Just now, HughesCorporation said:

I hate watching the games at the Garden, I became a Devils fan because of my hatred towards their cocky fans and attitude , but you're right I should be watching these games, we're playing really good right now

Glad I could convince you. I am mossed up on the sauce right now, but luck is for people who need it. That won't come back and bite me in the ass. 

• Like 1

So thankful for that performance and giving the fans a playoff game to really enjoy. And to shut up any blue in the arena was icing on the cake. We played excellent hockey even with Bratt looking very off. Kevin Bahl AGAIN played like a beast.

Atmosphere LOOKED tremendous, it’s too bad ESPN’s terrible broadcast barely mic’d the crowd.

• Like 3