GDT: 12/27/23 Blue Jackets @ Devils 7:00PM EST MSGSN2

Rock

1 minute ago, NJDevs4978 said:

Not really we’ve had one good chance all period that Toffoli botched, it would have been two if Jack…realized the puck was floating in front when he had a step on the D

Disagree. Devils were controlling play for the first part of the 2nd (they outshot them like 5-0 at one point) and had some good chances. 

• Like 1

I don't care WHAT you say, we are absolutely in the bottom 5% of the league in odd man rushes given up.  I just witnessed 3 in 3 minutes.  

I don't know who compiled those "stats" a week or two ago that somehow seemed to suggest otherwise, but that is literally proof that you can frame numbers to support almost any argument. 

• Like 1

Just now, 2ELIAS6 said:

It’s weird, at times they look dominant and other times everyone is asleep at the wheel 

Like they've given up after letting in the last one. Then blow the powerplay trying the same thing every time. Just about everyone was coasting in the 2nd. At least Timo isn't invisible tonight, and it looks like mercer is hungrier than he's been all season

• Like 1