2/22/2024 GDT: Rangers @ Devils, 7 pm - Win or Else

Colorado Rockies 1976

3 minutes ago, nmigliore said:

Miller scratched for Smith, especially after that last game, is egregious and fireable. Lindy needs to go. 

There’s an endless list this season of “egregious and fireable” offenses committed by Lindy.  

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, jagknife said:

Between Ruff being coach and us debuting ads for the first time, it is a time for mourning… lol

lfgd cause I’m like a crack addict and cannot stop watching this sh!t

HAHAHAHA MILLER SITS FOR SMITH?! 

Jesus Christ the misery continues

The lineup blender strikes again.  Unless Miller is hurt or dealing with some sort of emergency, there’s no reason why he should’ve been scratched in favor of Smith.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jagknife said:

The fact we’re shopping Holtz instead of firing Lindy is also fireable.

today has been progressively more and more disappointing, hopefully they don’t fill their diapers with another unmotivated effort

Get ready to disassociate. I actually have an errand to run so the second sh!t goes south I am walking out before I get tempted to pick something up and throw it.

25 minutes ago, 2ELIAS6 said:

Let’s bring in a little bit of positivity here, Christ this place feels like a funeral today. Season isn’t dead just yet but they most certainly need to get their sh!t straightened out and that has to start in 20 minutes. Let’s go boys, don’t let us down and put in a full 60 minute effort. 

I hear ya, but that Caps loss was just…that just killed my optimism re:  the Devils figuring sh!t out.  I’m fresh out of hope.

• Like 1

Just now, NJDevils1214 said:

Get ready to disassociate. I actually have an errand to run so the second sh!t goes south I am walking out before I get tempted to pick something up and throw it.

Oh, just throw something and get it over with. 😁

Just now, njbuff said:

What's the definition of insanity again?

All things Lindy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ButlerBulldog said:

The lineup blender strikes again.  Unless Miller is hurt or dealing with some sort of emergency, there’s no reason why he should’ve been scratched in favor of Smith.

Alzheimer’s is a bitch… especially when your GM fails to see the warning signs and keeps handing a mentally challenged person the keys to a goddamn sports car.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

There’s an endless list this season of “egregious and fireable” offenses committed by Lindy.  

For sure but this one takes the cake. Not only are you forcing he or Bahl to play on their offhand but it shows the clear misunderstanding of current day data/analytics of hockey. Not acceptable. Ugh.

This game is HUGE - you cannot make mistakes like this in such a significant game.

Edited by nmigliore
  • Like 1