GDT: Devils @ Senators 4/6/24 7:00pm MSG

NJDfan1711

Not much left to say. With a coach who won't be here in a few weeks I can't say I want to see us play a certain style or system because that'll all change next year. I don't know if we're even bringing up any young guys that I want to see get a few games under their belt before season's end, because Luke and Nemec are two of those young guys who are already mainstays.  Maybe Hatakka? Clarke? I dunno. I guess just try to win and build some more chemistry for next year.

Let's Go Devils. 

18 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

I wouldn’t play for a coach that put me out for a brawl.  The season was over they could have brought a goon or two from Utica.  Everyone knew what was coming.  It just shows that the people in charge are not Devils.  Laviolette figured out how to be a Ranger.  No excuse.

• Like 3

I’ll have it on out of habit. I’m actually going tomorrow- got tickets in section 13 for $38 each. Only reason I’m going is because it’s my last chance to attend a live Devils game this season. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DevilMinder said:

I'm already done watching. This season broke me, I straight up don't even care about the rest of the season.

Not even sorry.

I’m right there with the you.  Most disappointing season ever for me.   Just waiting for the offseason so we can see how Fitz plans to fix this mess he made.   

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, DevilMinder said:

I'm already done watching. This season broke me, I straight up don't even care about the rest of the season.

Not even sorry.

I’ll probably check the score periodically, but I will be watching baseball this evening.  Perhaps next season will be a different story.

3 hours ago, Puckbuster said:

I wouldn’t play for a coach that put me out for a brawl.  The season was over they could have brought a goon or two from Utica.  Everyone knew what was coming.  It just shows that the people in charge are not Devils.  Laviolette figured out how to be a Ranger.  No excuse.

Should've been Smith out there

• Like 2