Devils @ Carolina Game 2 ECSF, 7:30 PM ET, OLN/TSN, WFAN

hattrick

I just hope Carolina scores quickly to finish it, like a band-aid.

My prayers are answered.

They might as well finish the series off quickly too, because we are way too outmatched to win 4 of the next 5.

Edited by Vinnie

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

F'ing hook leads to the turnover that leads to the goal, the Devils got screwed all game on the calls.

Well if by that you mean that you hope all of those fans who call the Devils a collection of obstructors, net-crashers and divers have now witnessed a real collection of obstructors, net-crashers and divers...

<JESTER>

Madden screws up in OT, in Carolina...again! What is this two series this bum has cost us against the Canes? Shoot the fvcking puck moron.

Told you Clemmensen should've played in OT. Brodeur should have a strict NO OT provision in overtime

So much for "calling it just like the regular season" in the playoffs.. fvcking hook hook hook hook leads to a OT goal.

Gasp! Why would you say this? Are you saying that Carolina isn't a quintessional "new" NHL team, able to speed past opponents without all of that "clutching and grabbing?"

<JESTER>

the canes were simply the stronger team tonight. as i said earlier, the devils had a chance to steal it and couldn't hold on.

the refs helped a lot on 4 bad calls against the devils but the canes were quicker and "divier."

i feel like wednesday is gonna be a morgue at caa.

Nice turnover by Klee to lead to the OT winner by the canes....yet ANOTHER reason to hate him... :argh:

Madden screws up in OT, in Carolina...again! What is this two series this bum has cost us against the Canes? Shoot the fvcking puck moron.

Told you Clemmensen should've played in OT. Brodeur should have a strict NO OT provision in overtime

we're all upset, but don't be stupid.

Devastating loss.... teams do not recover from this kind of loss.

3 seconds from winning the series.... Ice the fvcking puck for G-d sakes...

You can't lose the game like that and ever come back. The season is done. This Devil's team as we know it is done.