OGT: March 30th, Philadelphia Flyers at New Jersey Devils

themiddle91489

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's go Devils!!!

I kept waiting for a thread to get started...Ive never started one, I dont want to be a jinx if we lose the first time I start one!!!

Should be a good one tonight, Madden's back, it's the Flyers and even though they suck they always show up against us.

Plus we just got a new grill and are breaking it in the parking lot tonight! :burn::beerbang:

LETS GO DEVILS!!!

:gd:

NOW IS THE TIME BOYS! :evil:

Devils to get back what is theirs which is first place in the division with a win tonight over the Flyers! Devils need this one after a terrible road trip and losing their last five games here on home ice so they are due.

Madden back in the line up will give this team a needed boost along with a healthy Elias infront of a home crowd tonight. Time to get on a little roll here and into the playoffs. :evil:

These two teams have had great games throughout the season, so it will probably no different tonight since the Devils are on a downfall. This is a must win for us tonight, and by losing to the last place Flyers to put us behind Pitt in the standings would be a terrible thing, especially during this time of the season.

LETS GODEVILS! :koolaid:

Been a while since I saw that video. Very well done. That's the song that I suggested as the goal song. BTW - Speaking of which, oddly enough, I went to the web site at the end of the video and I found the post with the PR departments statement on dropping RRPt1 that I was looking for. Once we start winning some games I'm sure the topic will come up again as Devils fans never seem 100% happy. :) Well, maybe three times.

Edited by Don

And Clarkson gets sent down to make room for Madden...whoopie (although yay at Madden's return). Obviously cap-related, plus the Flyers are one of the teams you do need Janssen for.

I get tired of hearing 'well you can't take the Flyers lightly, they'll play hard', screw that. They're the worst team in the NHL for a reason - because they're not any good :P Yeah I know Biron helps - but I saw them lose 9-1 in back-to-back nights against Florida and the Rangers with Biron. With just about everyone back now it's time to fvcking pound on this team.

Edited by Hasan4978