Rafalski to Wings

msweet

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually agree with that.... unless we can get guys to sign a 1 year deal (unlikely in this environment) why not wait for next years crop?

because next year's crop will be the same thing, only MORE expensive

that's why you sign a player like colin white to an 18 million dollar/6 year deal. or why overpaying for stuart isn't so bad - because stuart's analogue down the road will be paid even more.

I don't blame Lou for not matching Detroit's offer, I blame him for not making a preemptive move to sign Raf to begin with (or even broaching it) when the opportunity was clearly there.

I also blame him for pis-ing away Oduya for a year a barely above the league minimum for no apparent reason when he didn't have Raf signed.

I don't blame Lou for not matching Detroit's offer, I blame him for not making a preemptive move to sign Raf to begin with (or even broaching it) when the opportunity was clearly there.

I also blame him for pis-ing away Oduya for a year a barely above the league minimum for no apparent reason when he didn't have Raf signed.

I laughed it off when I read it because it was him. But, man, the blind squirrel found a nut.

I am just stunned today. What a tough road ahead for NJ. I can't wait to hear what Marty and the other players have to say about Black Sunday.

well, brian gone, gomez to the rangers. i mean i'm not as upset about us losing him as i am to the blue shirts. whatever, they paid him well, and rafalski too. i don't blame lou for not giving that kind of money. we need some changes, but i wasn't expecting all these moves so quick. briere to the flyers! man, we better do something. maybe someone who can hit, but also score.