Oh that Linda Cohn...

ILikeItVeryMuch

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Screw her, she obviously watches no hockey. The queen for Vezina? Did she watch any preseason games?

She's a Rangers fan and makes no secret of it. Sometimes the SC anchors make reference to her in the highlights of Rags wins.

She sucks, always has. Makes you wonder whose desk she spends her free time under to have gotten that job and keep it.

I heard her blame the lockout on the Devils and their sytle of play with my own ears.

Can't stand her.

How funny since I blame the lockout on the Rangers and Sather.

But no Linda, you are right, it was defense that caused the lockout, not overpaying players, ruining the free agent market etc. :clap2::clap2:

What a yammering hole.

What a complete heap of $hit.

I cant believe that two of them think the Rangers will win the Atlantic, and two think the Flyers, im not saying the Devils should be ahead of them , but are the pens worse than either of them???

No one thinks Nabokov will get close to the Vezina.

Two think Melrose is going to win the Adams :rofl: I mean it could happen but Tampa still look shocking.

The only person i have any sort of respect for from thoes rankings is E.J. Hradek.

Well she is an idiot in the first place. She needs her head examined if she honestly believes the Rags will win the division, much less the East or the cup.

So, what was the final outcome of the pad size rule? We should see a much different Lundqvist with smaller pads.

Marty breaks Roy's record this season and wins the V!!!

Well she is an idiot in the first place. She needs her head examined if she honestly believes the Rags will win the division, much less the East or the cup.

So, what was the final outcome of the pad size rule? We should see a much different Lundqvist with smaller pads.

Marty breaks Roy's record this season and wins the V!!!

The bigger changes will be next year. All that changed this year is that chest protectors are supposed to be more molded to the body and those knee pads aren't allowed to hang out under the pads.

OMG HAHA, the Rangers! HAHAHAHA

The Rangers win the Cup every off season. All their fans talk about how 'good they look'. But in reality, they sucked in the preseason, and they squeaked out 2 wins over Tampa. YAY.

Sorry, I know a lot of Ranger fans being from NY. It gets to you, haha.

Linda who?

Oh, and do we really need another thread about the Rangers or Rangers-loving pseudo-writers? Can't we just focus on the Devils and stop giving a sh!t about the Raggots (unless there's a game against them coming)?

Edited by Revan

Linda who?

Oh, and do we really need another thread about the Rangers or Rangers-loving pseudo-writers? Can't we just focus on the Devils and stop giving a sh!t about the Raggots (unless there's a game against them coming)?

I guess the constant Ranger bashing is a bit much, but I totally get it. I think it has to do with the fact that in the NJ/NY area all you ever hear about is how great the Rangers are...Rangers this, Rangers that. Oooo we got Naslund, oo we got Scott Gomez, ooo we got Jagr, we had Gretzky, Matteau Matteau...ugh. Then you turn on a hockey game, and during the commercials, it's...yep, it's Mark Messier raising the cup again.

Also, Rangers fans are some of the most obnoxious fans that you'll ever meet. They're proud of that actually. In the last game of the year, when they eliminated us at home, those fans were so nasty to the Devils and their fans in our own building. Some drunken guy tried to pick a fight with my 60 year old father b/c he was wearing his old Christmas tree jersey...

I guess what I'm trying to say is that it's a pro-Ranger world unfortunately, which for us Devils fans is really frustrating. And I think that this is probably one of the few places where Devils fans can vent that frustration. As evidenced by my post. :blahblah:

Edited by NJTommo44