GDT: DEVILS VS AVALANCHE- 3:00 ET

robdeselich88

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a worse player in the NHL than Mike Mottau? I submit that there is not.

From weeks ago I have said I rather have Fraser than Mottau. Seemed like the board was divided, but slightly more in favor of Motts. Aside from Fraser's horrible play the other night that resulted in 2 goals, I think he was played fairly well. I am afraid that come playoff time when Martin is healthy Fraser will be the odd man out...

From weeks ago I have said I rather have Fraser than Mottau. Seemed like the board was divided, but slightly more in favor of Motts. Aside from Fraser's horrible play the other night that resulted in 2 goals, I think he was played fairly well. I am afraid that come playoff time when Martin is healthy Fraser will be the odd man out...

I much rather have Fraser. Fraser is young and can learn and get better. He's tough, can fight and has a decent shot.

Mottau is old, useless, soft and has ABSOLUTELY NO SHOT WHAT SO EVER (see: Hitting Holik in the face with a shot last year and Holik laughing at him).

I much rather have Fraser. Fraser is young and can learn and get better. He's tough, can fight and has a decent shot.

Mottau is old, useless, soft and has ABSOLUTELY NO SHOT WHAT SO EVER (see: Hitting Holik in the face with a shot last year and Holik laughing at him).

I hope Jacques and Co. have enough faith in him come playoff time to leave him in the lineup.

Is there a worse player in the NHL than Mike Mottau? I submit that there is not.

He's not even the worst player on the team. There is a reason Peters is only on the ice long enough to get his uniform taken off.

Be that as it may Mottau's been bad this year. We're probably looking at another deadline deal for an awful defenseman even if Martin comes back before the deadline.

Edited by NJDevs26

This team has been irritating to watch lately. The complete lack of any consistent scoring outside of the top line is extremely frustrating and I could really do without some of the bonehead defensive plays we have been seeing. Wtf was Mottau doing on that first goal?

The penalty on Nieds was weak but you still gotta know where you are on the ice. Totally unnecessary penalty and yet another stupid mistake that leads to another goal against.

There is still a lot of time left but I don't see much hope to salvage anything out of this game. They were in the same situation 2 days ago but they also played a better game against Phoenix. They look like sh!t today and I'd be pleasantly surprised if they find a way to steal a point.

Edited by SickMan

The penalty on Nieds was weak but you still gotta know where you are on the ice. Totally unnecessary penalty and yet another stupid mistake that leads to another goal against.

Like knowing that you're a foot or two outside the crease? We see goalies get jostled way more while in the crease and there be no call. I feel pretty sure that isn't a penalty if Nieds wasn't laying on top of Anderson at the end of the play before.

Elias got hit pretty square. Shoulder check, wasn't targeting the head or anything but it looks like Elias got concussed. damn.

initially I thought it was a neck injury. thank god it isn't. All the stretcher stuff was just precautionary

Edited by '7'