Letterman does skit on Parise and Crosby

msweet

I mean on the one hand it wasn't funny, but on the other hand I'm happy to see that Zach has gotten some great national exposure out of the Olympics.. Canada has Crosby, Russia has Ovechkin, and we have Parise..

I'd love to Zach in more commericals and stuff

HOLY COW. THEY ACTUALLY GOT SIDNEY CROSBY AND ZACH PAR-? PERISay! TO GO ON LEttERman!

I used to like letterman, but only because he wasn't as bad as leno.

I like to be indoctrinated by the communist/fascist/America-hatin' guys on comedy central during this time slot anyway.

Wasn't funny, but Dave is the best of the late night hosts behind conan.

When he interviews people he says what he feels which is better than seeing Leno with his unfunny fat head way up their asses.

+1

I like Dave, especially his interviews, but this stuff just didn't bring the hahas. Dave's skits haven't been funny since he stopped working the Taco Bell drive thru and sending Rupert out with a hidden earpiece and mic.

The man is from Indiana - all he knows about hockey is that he's not from Michigan or Minnesota... so he's just trying to be all knowledgable - but too cursory to really have any significant input beyond Sidney Crosby is the STAR..... THE LEGEND.... :argh: bonehead.

He's turned into such a bitter old curmudgeon... what's up his ass anyhow?

+1

I like Dave, especially his interviews, but this stuff just didn't bring the hahas. Dave's skits haven't been funny since he stopped working the Taco Bell drive thru and sending Rupert out with a hidden earpiece and mic.

I got Rupert's autograph for my mother! Hahaa! She LOVED his stuff so I had to stop in the Hello Deli to say hi back in the day!