GDT: Devils Vs. Blackhawks 4/2/10

thelastonealive

I haven't done a GDT all year. It's time to shake things up a little and get some new blood running this hoedown.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/preview.htm?id=2009021157&navid=sb:preview

BLACKHAWKS (47-22-7) at DEVILS (44-26-6)

Last 10 -- Chicago 3-5-2; New Jersey 4-3-3

Season series -- The Blackhawks won the only other meeting of the season, 5-1, on New Year's Eve in Chicago. The last time Chicago visited Prudential Center, Martin Brodeur picked up his record-breaking 552nd career victory in a 3-2 win.

Big story -- Neither team is on the verge of missing the playoffs, but both are still jockeying for position, and the Blackhawks in particular are hoping to build on their 4-0 win in Minnesota on Wednesday. The Devils would like to find their offensive game again after scoring only one goal in their previous two games. Blackhawks center John Madden returns to New Jersey for the first time as an opponent.

Injury report -- The Blackhawks are without defenseman Brian Campbell (fractured clavicle) and Kim Johnsson (upper body). … The Devils have no significant injuries.

Sorry Andrew Peters. :lol:

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A scratched cornea is no fun ..I can tell anyone from personal experience. I wore an eyepatch for 2 weeks when I had a peice of metal in my eye.(my fault for not using safety glasses). :blink: The pain is unbelievable.

That being said, we have to show the league what we're made of(since we blew that chance the last 2 games).

Toews and Kane have NOTHING on Parise and Kovy!...LET'S GO DEVILS!!...Let's show everybody WE"RE the top dogs, and get us the recognition we deserve. :evil::hail:

Let's get a win tonight and let's keep this train moving in the right direction. The Blackhawks are laying down in the middle of the tracks; let's just run their asses over and keep moving!!! That Bruins game was a packed house and this one should be too. LET'S GO DEVILS!!!!

:gd::clap::gd::clap::gd::clap:

Edited by ChilltownDevs2673

When we lost in Chicago earlier in the season I said it didn't matter because both teams would go through phases prior to our next matchup, so using it as a determinent (at the time) for which team was better would be stupid..

Well, today is the day boys.. Are we a real contender? This is a great measuring stick!! So WIN!!!!

I will be pre-gaming at Stadium Sports :)