New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

DevsFan7545

A 9AM conference call and a faxed copy of the decision would do it. It's win/lose, so the bottom line would still be 2 part remit from the arbitrator - here's the decision, and here's the reason behind it. Call could take all of 5 minutes.

Edited by jim777

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soo....here's to hoping the decision is announced before 5PM :pray:

If they say 48hrs, well the arbitrator ended at 2:30pm on Thurs so I would hope it is before 2:30pm today :cheers:

Edited by Devs1965

Hope Janssen's source is reliable !! :hail:

Of course it's reliable. I hear he got it directly from Bloch and Bettman themselves when he, erm, paid them each a "visit" over the weekend to "discuss" the upcoming decision.

In unrelated news, the NHL is expected to remain silent when later this week St. Louis announces a 23-year extension to Cam Janssen's contract.

Of course it's reliable. I hear he got it directly from Bloch and Bettman themselves when he, erm, paid them each a "visit" over the weekend to "discuss" the upcoming decision.

In unrelated news, the NHL is expected to remain silent when later this week St. Louis announces a 23-year extension to Cam Janssen's contract.

:lol:

It's D-Day. When this thread is in the HOF, newbies will be looking at this page in awe that we were apart of the biggest day in Devils history.

(Exaggeration? Yeah. Useful for drama? Mmmhmm)

I know. I also cannot believe I was around when they announced the new squad for the 2010-11 Devils Dancers. Memories....

No matter what happens today, the Devils will still beat the Stars tonight on NHL-Net (8-midn, edt).

I was hoping they'd broadcast Canada's telecast, but those damn commercials have Gary Thorne (in our side) calling the game.

Just to let everyone know... something to think about... the Dagoon guy over on HF that broke the Kovy trade created a thread and said he heard that the PA won the case and Kovy stays a Devil.

Cam Janssen also Twittered that the Devils won and Kovy stays.

Dagoon is a VERY reliable guy.

Dagoon is the Pointon Still guy. He got tipped off on the Kovalchuk trade by the two players (Oduya, Bergfors) who were involved in the deal. He had an autograph signing with the players that was cancelled due to the trade and one of them had a case of loose lips when contacting him before the trade was announced to the public.

Dagoon has been making a living off of that ever since as some sort of "inside" man.

Since it hasn't come up yet, I'm assuming there is no place to look in particular for a formal announcement? NHL.com will be at least an hour or two behind the rest of the world..

Edited by jim777

Dagoon is the Pointon Still guy. He got tipped off on the Kovalchuk trade by the two players (Oduya, Bergfors) who were involved in the deal. He had an autograph signing with the players that was cancelled due to the trade and one of them had a case of loose lips when contacting him before the trade was announced to the public.

Dagoon has been making a living off of that ever since as some sort of "inside" man.

Ok - well you've done it. Can't ever just let anyone even a basically fictional person who doesn't know you or care who you are or what you think even -- oy -- just forget it. You're just too much a of a combative downer. What happened to you even -- did we all just get to know you better or something? Anyhow - have fun selling your crap literally and figuratively. Nice knowing you for a while there.