where were you?

NYCdevil

At Rotundo's in Clark for the first time, when Joe from ITB/2MA (puckrock on this board) messaged me on Blackberry with the news.

Side note: The sammich I got from that place was amazing. It may have been the sammich itself, or the glow from the Kovy signing too, but either way - awesome.

I was sitting at my desk at work, checking the epic Kovy thread on my Blackberry. I got the news almost instantaneously.

Same, almost word-for-word. Except my boss was on my ass so I really couldn't bask in the excitement...had to 'focus' on work. Needless to say, I found it hard to not peek at the kovy thread every 5 mins or so

i was at work... then last night i drove 45 minutes from work to go home grab my kovalchuk shirt and then came back in town to the pub to get some beer to celebrate with the only devils fan that i know haha (i live in New-Brunswick Canada so im surrounded by ignorant habs fans)

Quail Ridge golf center. Just shot 2 under on the pitch-n-putt, was returning to my friends car to swap the 56/putter for a driver and 6 iron, decided to check my phone and had 13 "Kovi to Devils" texts. The first one i read, my ranger-fan-cousin, said "Kovalfvck to dirty jerzee", I almost flipped out. Was so excited I didn't hit a single good shot on the range.

I was at Green Knoll Golf Center on the 2nd hole of pitch-n-putt. I got the text, checked Twitter to confirm, and ran across the green towards my buddy (also huge Devils fan) while screaming at the top of my lungs. After that, I hit my putt 4 feet past the hole.