GDT: New Jersey @ Boston 7:00 EST, MSG PLUS (HD),NESN (HD)

Devil Fan

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell is this?? lmao i feel like a fan in any sport wouldnt give up on their team not even 1/5th of the way through the season. we all know the start of this season has been less than what we wanted... but yo right now we are 5 points out of the playoffs and if you really think that "there is no way we can get back into any competitive shape points-wise" you're fvckin out of your mind

GO DEVS

Five points out of a playoff spot isn't a bright spot when you're dead last in the conference. That means that every team in front of you has to tank more often than not and you have to get on a hot streak just to get past those teams jockeying for 8th. All that with a team that has shown absolutely no determination since the playoffs. Remember that? When Lou lost his sh*t. Good lot that did. We came out next game and put up a goose egg in an elimination match.

And I'm no fairweather friend. Jersey is still my team through thick and thin I just don't believe in this pie in the sky silliness sprinkled with pixie dust. I'm a realist and I prefer to be that way. You're optimistic and that's good for you, but to call me fair-weather is unfair. I still have a Devils car decal on my back window and I still wear my Devils stuff regardless. I hate that. That kind of naive thinking is in line with those who think that because you happen to disagree with your country's policy on something means you're Un-American.