GDT Lightning at Devils 3/5/13

'7'

Deboer hasn't done well with player management.  His system isn't horrible but his player management hasn't been great.  Going back to last season his line combinations have been horrible.  All year long we bitched about he should split Parise and Kovy and he refused.  This year he has alienated every single one of his veteran defensmen except one, the worst one on the team.  Say what you will and I'm sure people are going to disagree because he was behind the bench that got us to the finals last year but his player management has sucked!

Some people might bitch me out for saying this but, no way broduer would have saved that. Can't really put that on him.

Also our system is not working right now because we work on the boards and the only shots we generate are from the blue line, and our defensemen really have zero offensive ability

Edited by Sneax
  • Like 1

Some people might bitch me out for saying this but, no way broduer would have saved that. Can't really put that on him.

Also our system is not working right now because we work on the boards and the only shots we generate are from the blue line, and our defensemen really have zero offensive ability

Brodeur would have initiated contact and drawn a call

That's because they're too busy constantly shooting into the opposing teams' legs.

the ol' 0-6-1 short leash or the 15percent of the season leash.

Short leash this game. He gave him an honest chance to make up for things in a home game against a weak team, and moose just couldn't do it.

But no one in the locker room can say moose didn't get a chance to play out of it.

I know I said I wouldn't watch this game, but if something isn't changed after this game in some capacity I REALLY won't be watching. I'm not gonna waste my time supporting a team that isn't going to try change their situation.

I mean any power ranking that doesn't have us at the bottom after this is kidding themselves.

Edited by Sneax