GDT: New Jersey @ Florida

Derlique

as someone said in the chat yesterday, a mad kovy is a good kovy. when he glides into the zone with a wide stance and fast hands no 2 players can take the puck away. he was intense for most of that game,

so much for the talk about breaking that line up, it will be interesting to see how deboer handles it

kovy is -10 for the year but -7 of those were from just 2 games

Marty looked good, no softies, and he flashed some serious leather twice!

our 2nd and 3rd line depth showed yesterday, we forechecked the heck out of the panthers

hope tallinder is OK, he's important back there 23:00+ mins for him

Edited by EdgeControl

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tallinder went for xrays after the game... for the love of god i hope he's okay for saturday in MTL... i DONT CARE if we lose against Dallas... we can't lose twice in a week to MTL... i couldnt take it

You may not care but another home loss would drive me batty since they've won every game I haven't gone to and lost every game I have since Nov. 8 :P

And now Tallinder's out? Yay...now Sal and Foster can be our only d-men with experience.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Watching Foster last night was a pleasure. He made no mistakes out there and was able to bring the puck up out of the zone. Thank God he hasn't watched any of our games. He displayed NO bad habits of our recent D-men (over the past 7 yrs.). If this is what we got for Pelly and Fraser, then Louie is back!! I hope he can do it again the next game.

Watching Foster last night was a pleasure. He made no mistakes out there and was able to bring the puck up out of the zone. Thank God he hasn't watched any of our games. He displayed NO bad habits of our recent D-men (over the past 7 yrs.). If this is what we got for Pelly and Fraser, then Louie is back!! I hope he can do it again the next game.

Eh, there's a reason the guy's been on four teams in three years and was basically given away for AHL guys by a bottom feeder. Guys always have an extra jump the first game with a new team.

He would fill a need so hopefully AO can get the best out of him.

deb placey is a gilf lol

Total milf. She's not that old yet. Her crooked mouth.....I like

We're sitting there watching the first intermission report, and totally out of the blue my wife says "I think Deb's boobs are real." I'm not sure what brought that on, but ok.

Sorta. But like an 85 year old man perhaps lol. IDK now I can only focus on that when she is on.

lol have you actually seen her in person at the Rock yet? I saw her a few weeks ago and honestly I was a little underwhelmed.

I havent seen her in person but I have seen Kelly Ripa and that was really disappointing so Im assuming its along the same lines.

So has anyone heard anything on Tallinder? Wasn't he having his wrist x-rayed? I'm hoping no news is good news.

Xrays were negative but they won't know until practice on Thursday if Tallinder can go or not. Volchenkov and Zajac are also day to day pending Thursdays practice.