GDT: 12/17/14 Ottawa Senators @ NJ Devils

Colorado Rockies 1976

This is going to be another painful loss

Ottawa will sit back and laugh as we hit posts and shoot into Andersons chest all night. Then Ottawa will score some lucky deflection goal to make it 2-0 and seal it

Edited by '7'

has anyone used their vouchers from the food drive yet? im planning on using mine on friday and they changed how you retrieve your tickets you no longer get them online you have to go to will call to get them and was wondering where the seats were that they give? if anyone knew

Elias is looking ok tonight.

Yeah he's come on strong after I posted he looked awful. LOL

He looked a little foggy in the 1st for sure. Made some strange plays with the puck. Looks like he has his bearings back a bit.

Ryder is just such a non factor right now.

Do you think Cangialosi ever gets tired of saying "shot it wide" and "missed the net"? We have a lot of shots on tonight be seriously he says those things 10 times each every game.

And while I am venting, I'm tired of the ridiculous passes back to an empty point like Zajac did. Know where your guys are, and don't pass it to where they aren't! Happens a zillion times a game.