GDT - Devils @ Capitals 3/2/17

NJDfan1711

Today is my birthday.   My life hasn't been great the past year or so, and there are some things I would like that are out of my control which I may not get and they're way more important than hockey, but from a very simplistic standpoint, a Devils win would be nice.  The Devils usually seem to play on my birthday most years which is cool, and although I'm at work right now and I don't know what or if I am doing anything later, if I don't, I would not mind at all just sitting at home watching the sport and team I love, even with them likely out of the playoff race, just hoping for a win.

That is all.  

Go Devils. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Today is my birthday.   My life hasn't been great the past year or so, and there are some things I would like that are out of my control which I may not get and they're way more important than hockey, but from a very simplistic standpoint, a Devils win would be nice.  The Devils usually seem to play on my birthday most years which is cool, and although I'm at work right now and I don't know what or if I am doing anything later, if I don't, I would not mind at all just sitting at home watching the sport and team I love, even with them likely out of the playoff race, just hoping for a win.

That is all.  

Go Devils. 

Apparently you also share a birthday with Lindqvist. 

Lets Go Devils!

3 minutes ago, bostondevil11 said:

Apparently you also share a birthday with Lindqvist. 

Lets Go Devils!

I know, fvck him.  But also, Bon Jovi, and JayJo!  

23 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

That's a heavy GDT. Let's win it for the OP, he needs it.

LGD

Thanks!

19 minutes ago, '7' said:

Gonna be an ugly loss.

:lol:

2 hours ago, NJDfan1711 said:

That is all.  

Go Devils. 

Happy Birthday! Hope this year is better than the last. Keep yo head up. LGD!

Edited by Aznjsn
Oh yea.. and LGD!
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, eaglejelly said:

Is NJDfan1711your sister?

Expect the worst, hope for a miracle, LGD

Funny you say that because I was gonna reply to him and be a smartass and say "is she hot?" lol

1 hour ago, Satans Hockey said:

Happy birthday! 

LETS GO DEVILS!!! 

2 hours ago, Aznjsn said:

Happy Birthday! Hope this year is better than the last. Keep yo head up. LGD!

2 hours ago, Devilsfan118 said:

LGD!

And a happy birthday to you @NJDfan1711.  Hope this year brings you many great things.

1 hour ago, NJDevils1214 said:

LGD.

Happy Birthday.

32 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Happy birthday man. LGD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't intend for this to be a birthday thread, but thank you all!

• Like 1

Hopefully they give you a better birthday present than the game I got... (last game versus MTL was the night before my birthday lol)

Happy Birthday!

I am pretty much fully on team tank for the last 20 games of this season so... I just hope they show some fire and are competitive. I don't see a way they steal another one at Verizon Center.

33 minutes ago, Steven M. said:

Hopefully they give you a better birthday present than the game I got... (last game versus MTL was the night before my birthday lol)

Happy Birthday!

I am pretty much fully on team tank for the last 20 games of this season so... I just hope they show some fire and are competitive. I don't see a way they steal another one at Verizon Center.

Thanks!  Yeah, that game was a crappy way to end the night before your birthday.

32 minutes ago, bostondevil11 said:

Who is  Kevin Rooney?  Apparently he is playing tonight #58.  A friend posted it on my FB since he is friends with his mother.

I said it in the trade deadline thread after we lost Parenteau and Quincey...the remaining games of the season we're going to see a lot of unknown and random guys in the lineup that's for sure.

NJDfan1711...2013 was a pretty crappy year for me...been there done that.  Hope it gets better for ya...and hope it starts with a birthday win in a game that will feel like the Miracle on Ice if the Devils win, heh heh.

LET'S GO DEVILS!