DEVILS WIN #1 PICK ****2017 Draft Lottery Thread

MadDog2020

When I saw the flyers moved up I totally thought we were screwed.  Rangers blowing a lead and Devils winning the lottery great day.

Oh I did too, I thought that pushed us down- when it was revealed we had moved up I was thrilled, when we won, I was ready to dance a jig!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

I wish there was a reaction video of me seeing the reveal. I may have pissed off my neighbors with the screaming and clapping that occurred ....especially since I'm surrounded by a bunch of Rag fans in my building. Oh what a day for us.

Edited by Weekes Head
  • Like 8

I wish there was a reaction video of me seeing the reveal. I may have pissed off my neighbors with the screaming and clapping that occurred ....especially since I'm surrounded by a bunch of Rag fans in my building. Oh what a day for us.

My neighbor is actually a Flyer fan- when I see him, we're gonna have a good laugh [emoji23]

• Like 1

Reading up on Nolan and Nico and god am I excited for this draft now. I don't care if it's a weaker draft or not. We are getting a damn good player no matter what in these guys. I will be completely satisfied with either player right now, and I know all of Philadelphia is feeling very similarly as well. 

I wish I could buy you all a beer right now. What a fvcking night. What a fvcking day. We finally have something to smile about again, friends. It's been a dark, dark year and things just got so much brighter. Man am I happy.

Edited by Weekes Head
English fails me when I'm excited.
  • Like 5

15 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Yeah I agree. We have a chance to draft a franchise player- don't trade that away.

As with any trade, depends what you're getting back. Like if we were getting a franchise player back, for example. 

I may not be of a mind to do it, but are there circumstances where I could be persuaded? Probably.

1 minute ago, CarpathianForest said:

Trade it! Nothing good out there

If that's true, you aren't gonna get anything good for the pick. If a dude in a forum knows that, I'm pretty sure most NHL teams do...

• Like 1

I am SO PSYCHED!!!  :evil:  It's wonderful to be excited about something hockey related again... it's been way too long.   I always though this was going to be a very interesting draft but now it's ridiculous.  I would love to bug Ray's office - I can't even imagine what his next few months will be like... 

Someone pinch me! :yea:

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Do you understand how dumb you sound with posts like these? I can't tell if it's a schtick or not with you, but if it isn't... emoji848.png

Trade the pick. Nothing good out there.

6 minutes ago, slasher72 said:

I was out all day on the road, seeing this now and I am so effing psyched!!! 

Nico H here we come

If we don't trade it I guess this Nico guy will work.

• Like 1