GDT: Jackets @ Devils - 8 Dec - 7p

jagknife

1 hour ago, Toasterleavins said:

Phew, good thing Hayes and Stafford are still in the lineup and not dead weight like Zacha.

This is starting to really piss me off.  It's going to get to the point where the guy doesn't want to play here anymore.  Hynes better hope we don't lose someone else to injury or else he's going to have to plug him into the lineup, and we're probably not going to get a very good effort out of him.  Can't say I blame him.  Initially I think he was open to trying to do what it takes to get back into the lineup, whatever that may be, but now it just seems like he's in Hynes' doghouse with no possible chance of parole.   Even if Hynes wants to trade him at this point, which I don't agree with, we're not showcasing the guy and showing teams what he can do, so this just doesn't make sense on any level, no matter how you spin it.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

This is starting to really piss me off.  It's going to get to the point where the guy doesn't want to play here anymore.  Hynes better hope we don't lose someone else to injury or else he's going to have to plug him into the lineup, and we're probably not going to get a very good effort out of him.  Can't say I blame him.  Initially I think he was open to trying to do what it takes to get back into the lineup, whatever that may be, but now it just seems like he's in Hynes' doghouse with no possible chance of parole.   Even if Hynes wants to trade him at this point, which I don't agree with, we're not showcasing the guy and showing teams what he can do, so this just doesn't make sense on any level, no matter how you spin it.

when all the informations you have doesn't add up and make sense.. sometimes it's because there's something we don't know. 

Something to consider...

6 hours ago, SterioDesign said:

Well it's more important at this point to win against Columbus who's 1 point behind us than the Rangers who's 4 pts behind at this point. In a perfect world we'd win both but if we had to pick. What's best for our position in the standings is to win against Colombus. I know it sucks to lose against the Rangers but you know

Nope, beating the Rangers is far more important. They're in the picture too, it's just as important either way.

Just now, thecoffeecake said:

Nope, beating the Rangers is far more important. They're in the picture too, it's just as important either way.

Well if that's the angle you wanna take then... 

if we win then "we've beat the Rangers with our backup goalie." And if we lose well "they beat us but we had our backup goalie."

22 minutes ago, thecoffeecake said:

They’ve already beaten the Rags with KK this year, do you think they win last Tues night against the Jackets without Cory in net? I don’t. 

2 hours ago, NJDfan1711 said:

He's a 20-year-old who has gotten to play in 92 NHL games already...not counting his very first game, he played in 70 out of 82 games last season, and in 21 out of 27 so far this season.  He's gotten opportunities (chances that he may not have gotten with another franchise), but so far hasn't shown a whole hell of a lot.  If he ever turns out to be such an entitled crybaby that he can't give a full effort when his number is called because his wittle feewings got hurt due to his team daring to challenge him, then seriously, fvck him.  Coaches sometimes need to be tough on players, and sometimes players have to earn what they get.   

Did you ever think that maybe Hynes and Shero know what they're doing?  That maybe Zacha simply hasn't shown enough in his NHL sample to date and in practice to keep being gifted an automatic spot in the lineup?  That Zacha is in Hynes' doghouse because he deserves to be there?  You're automatically siding with Zacha as though he's just being picked on for the sake of being picked on...is it so far-fetched to think that maybe a lot of what's going on falls on Zacha himself? 

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976