That team across the river...

Since1982-83

8 minutes ago, LittleBallofHate said:

Thought this chart was pretty interesting - taken from a sportsnet article: 

Would be interesting if it showed shots against as well. I am not sure which one faces more shots, but I would guess its Schneider this year.

EDIT: This Year CS with 25GP 799 shots against and HL 29GP and 892 shots against.

Edited by NJDevils1214

12 minutes ago, jagknife said:

One below average season, but Cory sucks

On a team that was an absolute sh!t storm and in free-fall over the last quarter of the season to boot...not that he was good, but it's not like he had much help. 

He's one of those players that people won't appreciate until after he's gone...or until the Devils win a championship with him. 

on the subject of goalies and grievances sometimes I think Kinkaid is a little too big for his britches. The last time we played the Rangers, and granted the team played like sh!t, but I didn't like how he ripped the team post game and after a brutal turnover and point blank chance that he saved threw the puck back at the whistle. I don't see this from Cory and he has had to deal with alot more sh!t than Kinkaid.

3 hours ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

On a team that was an absolute sh!t storm and in free-fall over the last quarter of the season to boot...not that he was good, but it's not like he had much help. 

He's one of those players that people won't appreciate until after he's gone...or until the Devils win a championship with him. 

Exactly. But hey, let’s sell low on him and suffer with Kinkaid full time,

thats surely a way to get the Cup, right????