GDT: Devils @ Blue Jackets 7PM

Nicomo

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

I mean really, are people upset about this? We have been laying giant turds all over the ice all year, how can you not want Hynes to take a shot at mixing it up? If anything, he waited TOO long. 

What do we know? Hope his splendid game plan will bring us 2 points.

Fvck everything about this team, they beyond piss me the fvck off.  Easily one of the least talented team I’ve ever seen them staff and that’s almost 30 years of watching, so fvcking pathetic.  You can yell at me all you want but everyone knows I’m right, sorry.  It’s like watching a pee-wee league team...not to offend those pee-wee league teams.

5 minutes ago, ajsgolf said:

Fvck everything about this team, they beyond piss me the fvck off.  Easily one of the least talented team I’ve ever seen them staff and that’s almost 30 years of watching, so fvcking pathetic.  You can yell at me all you want but everyone knows I’m right, sorry.  It’s like watching a pee-wee league team...not to offend those pee-wee league teams.

No you’re not right. This team looks like the 80’s Oilers compared to some of those 2013-16 teams. 

Also, Wood’s lack of finish is maddening. 

Edited by Nicomo

Only way to explain Wood is an out of control race car with bare tires driving on nothing but a sheet of ice.  Only has speed but as soon as he tries to move the puck he’ll crash hard into the boards or fall down, liked him originally but truly useless, much like the rest of the team.

• Like 1

Holy sh!t some saves there by Blackwood!

7 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Yeah Wood sucks, if he elevates the puck just a little but this is a 1-1 game. 

How about that blatant turnover on the 3 on 2. Like literally a tape to tape pass to the BJ defender.

I'm over Wood.

• Like 1