Devils 2019-20 Lineup/Notes Thread

Neb00rs

2 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Even I did, and I usually have a soft spot for enforcers. 

smart enforcers thats smart. But too many of them are too dumb and can't control themselves... 

i get it... you know you're only going to play 3-4 minutes per game... so when you go on.. you wanna do the things that makes you stay in the lineup. Which is... hitting or fighting. But sometimes those opportunities just doesnt happen and you're impatient so you go and go force it, make dumb decisions and take penalties.

7 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

smart enforcers thats smart. But too many of them are too dumb and can't control themselves... 

i get it... you know you're only going to play 3-4 minutes per game... so when you go on.. you wanna do the things that makes you stay in the lineup. Which is... hitting or fighting. But sometimes those opportunities just doesnt happen and you're impatient so you go and go force it, make dumb decisions and take penalties.

That describes Gabriel perfectly. 

9 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Some doofuses are lovable.  Gabriel was anything but.  

On 2/25/2020 at 8:39 PM, SterioDesign said:

This is exactly what I think of when I think of Gabriel. That pre-season game against the Isles when he was making a fool of himself

1 hour ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

Hmm. I'm not sure where to put this, but I noticed that all of the season ticket emails are using the slogan The Black and Red for next year. Anyone think that's a hint at a 3rd Jersey or am I bored at work?

I know people are touchy about the jerseys, and even more people are touchy about black jerseys, but if anyone should have a black jersey, its the fvcking Devil, no?

9 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I know people are touchy about the jerseys, and even more people are touchy about black jerseys, but if anyone should have a black jersey, its the fvcking Devil, no?

I don’t think I’d mind it. Nearly everyone has one or has had one. With our current ownership I’d be more shocked if they didn’t set this point

2 minutes ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

I used to think of a third-jersey as a bad thing, but thinking about it, who gives a sh!t if we have a third jersey? All it means is they have another sweater to sell, why not?

As someone who already buys too many jerseys (many of which are identical other than name and number). I endorse the concept of getting "something different", as long as its not replacing the red, white and black.

9 hours ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

Hmm. I'm not sure where to put this, but I noticed that all of the season ticket emails are using the slogan The Black and Red for next year. Anyone think that's a hint at a 3rd Jersey or am I bored at work?

I saw that on a commercial during the game two games ago, wondered the same thing