GDT - Devils @ Sabres 12/2/19 7:00 PM

NJDfan1711

7 minutes ago, bobilly45 said:

the owners should put him on the hotseat for these results and his inability to react.  Most bosses in a results driven profession would've been fired by now with 0 action to try to fix the situation.

Not if the result the owners want at this point is to finish dead last or as close to that as possible.  They have a history of doing that and god knows Ray the coward Shero doesn’t know how to actually win.  At this point, I think Ray doesn’t even understand that the object of the game is to score more goals than your opponent.

MB3...goddamn man, so sorry to hear of what you and your wife have gone through.  Even if the team is far from being any kind of elixir, hopefully this place (in its own kooky way) has helped get you through it all, even if it was only a little.  

If nothing else, the “FIRE HYNES!” chants at tomorrow night’s game had better be fvcking DEAFENING.  

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, DevsMan84 said:

Devils losing by a touchdown but thank god I have graphs and advanced statistics otherwise I would have never known how bad they were!

I was going to draw a big dong on that map and then thought that might run afoul of the rules. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Also- signs. If you go, bring a FIRE HYNES sign.

I might watch just to see that (and hear the chants).  I sure as hell ain’t tuning in to see a win...this team would be hard-pressed to beat an AHL team at the moment.  

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

5 minutes ago, Daniel said:

If there need to be Fire Hynes chants tomorrow, they should alternate with Fire Shero chants.

I’m willing to give Shero another coaching hire.  But enough with fvcking Hynes & Co already.  

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I’m willing to give Shero another coaching hire.  But enough with fvcking Hynes & Co already.  

Part of the reason we’re in this situation is that the assistants are even worse and less experienced than Hynes.  I’m under no illusions that Ray’s job is in trouble.  That being the case, he gets a shot with one more non-interim coach.  If that fails,  he gets shot into the Sun.

Just now, titans04 said:

top heavy his bitch lips got the best of him.

Ooooooooo, ouch, lol

1 minute ago, slasher72 said:

I think listening to Dano might actually be detrimental to one's mental health. When a team is losing by 6 goals and this homerized buffoon is showering them with accolades, it's enough to make one lose their sanity. 

Dano still in Concussion protocol !

• Haha 1