GDT: DEVILS at FLYERS 7 p.m., MSG+ 2, NHL.TV

eaglejelly

14 minutes ago, lazer said:

giving up 46 shots sure is amazing

We scored 5 fvcking goals... but what you take out of this game is that we gave up a lot of shots...

Man this place sometimes..... this is why we can't have nice things

Right now our team is sh!t but a good chunk of the the fanbase is just as bad

Edited by SterioDesign

19 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Right now our team is sh!t but a good chunk of the the fanbase is just as bad

I’d like to say you have no idea what you are talking about since you aren’t local and don’t go to games, but...

Edited by mfitz804

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

I’d like to say you have no idea what you are talking about since you aren’t local and don’t go to games, but...

but i have eyes to watch games, hear the boos and i can read... i have an account on this page... a twitter, facebook and instagram account.

That's all i need

I thought #86 was good tonight, was all over,  a year or two from now he'll terrorize this league.  I loved the hit by Hayden on Myres. Laid homeboy out. Rooney had a decent game, played with jam.  2 or 3 time flyers tried to bang in a rebound & no one got pissed and shoved them out of the way. We need D men that cross check  an as swipe when they try. Mueller is good on board battles, but doesn't take the body hard.  I wish he had a mean streak, because he has decent wheels & he's a big boy.

Like Blackwood said in his interview, his goal is simply to improve as the season go and that should be everyone's objective really. Obviously the goal is to build a team that will be able to compete in the next few years. We're missing a lot but we have pieces that can be part of a winning team but we're certainly planting seeds right now

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

but i have eyes to watch games, hear the boos and i can read... i have an account on this page... a twitter, facebook and instagram account.

That's all i need

Congrats, you now have STDs in your eyes from even bothering reading the comment sections on any of those three sources. You very well might have full blown eyeball AIDS from facebook alone.

• Haha 2

Just now, jagknife said:

Congrats, you now have STDs in your eyes from even bothering reading the comment sections on any of those three sources. You very well might have full blown eyeball AIDS from facebook alone.

He might have ocular herpes but he wasn’t wrong.