Lighting, your 2019-20 Stanley Cup Champions

DevilMinder

11 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Yeah how did that work exactly? Was Jack still there hanging with Cory’s family while he was off playing??

I know Jack got his own apartment at some point during the season (Cory’s wife was bringing him groceries lol), but I’m not sure about the timeline. 

Well good news Arizona will be playing Colorado apparently so i can't see them making it past the first round. Chicago is playing Vegas too.

So basically... if my calculations are correct, we need to root for MTL (ugh), Chicago  and Calgary to win in the first round. And Arizona and Vancouver to lose. That'd give us pick 16th and 17th I believe.

Being canadian i also go on the assumption that Toronto will lose...

1) TBD Monday

2) LA

3) OTT

4) DET

5) OTT

6) ANA

7) NJ

8 ) BUF 

MIN

WIN

NYR

NAS

FLO

TOR

EDM

PIT

16) FIRST ROUND (MTL)

17) FIRST ROUND (CHI)

18) FIRST ROUND (ARI)

19) FIRST ROUND (CGY)

20) FIRST ROUND (VAN)

21) FIRST ROUND (NAS)

22) FIRST ROUND (FLO)

23) FIRST ROUND (CLB)

24) 2ND ROUND LOSER

25) 2ND ROUND LOSER

26) 2ND ROUND LOSER

27) 2ND ROUND LOSER

28) CONFERENCE FINALIST

29) CONFERENCE FINALIST

30) FINALIST

31) CUP WINNER

Edited by SterioDesign
  • Like 1

Bolts looking like crap tonight, and could be without Hedman for the entire playoffs now with what looks like a broken ankle.

Also, Scott Laughton is a pansy - cross-checked Coleman from behind and then a Lightning player dropped the gloves in what was obviously an "Ok, let's go" moment, and he just stood there wanting no part of it until the refs broke it up. 

58 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Bolts looking like crap tonight, and could be without Hedman for the entire playoffs now with what looks like a broken ankle.

Also, Scott Laughton is a pansy - cross-checked Coleman from behind and then a Lightning player dropped the gloves in what was obviously an "Ok, let's go" moment, and he just stood there wanting no part of it until the refs broke it up. 

Coleman just got him back with a cross check, breaking his stick. 

4 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Just like some on here were guaranteeing Giroux would win the Hart a couple years ago...

Or countless other bold statements. It’s like predicting the weather, throw it out there and you may be right, but in the event you aren’t, nobody actually cares. 

38 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Or countless other bold statements. It’s like predicting the weather, throw it out there and you may be right, but in the event you aren’t, nobody actually cares. 

Remember that time last year when i predicted a worldwide pandemic that would ruin the season?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Flyers are winning the cup this year.

Quote this post in a month or whatever.

So hope you're wrong. But they're playing really well.

56 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Him being picked by the Oilers has been an absolute disaster for the league in every way.   What a total waste 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Lateralous said:

Him being picked by the Oilers has been an absolute disaster for the league in every way.   What a total waste 

Well, he didn’t need to sign that contract either. Imagine what a circus it would have been if he went UFA in 2022 as a 25 year old. 

• Like 1