2021 Around The League Thread

Satans Hockey

2 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

I don't see it either. Nico, Hughes, Zacha, Zajac, McLeod. Center depth is strong at the moment. Even at LW there is enough promise where I don't think Henrique fits among Goose, Bratt, Johnsson, Kuokk, Wood for the next 4-5 years. 

100%. It would be nice, but unfortunately it doesn't seem like there's a fit there.

6 hours ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

He’s really not that good.  Had his 30-goal season and provided two wonderful memories in 2012, but he’s just nothing special...and is now wildly overpaid to boot. 

We have better players now for sure. To me he was just one of those guys who personified what being a Devil is all about. He was one of our own. One of those guys who never mailed it in, didn't take a shift off. 

2 hours ago, jagknife said:

Game will be resumed at MIDNIGHT eastern... woof

This is great I started watching the first period 8pm UK time. I can now get up at 6am UK time and watch the last two. 

If only more games were like this. 

21 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I get he got off to a bad start this year, but the dude had 26 goals last season in 71 games. I guess people were afraid of that contract.

I mentioned this elsewhere, but the problem is he’s not doing that consistently from year to year.

And MD2020 is 100% right, that was a bad contract the minute it was signed.  Henrique is just not that good.