GDT2: Saturday Afternoon hockey Featuring Bruins@ Devils 1 PM

Devs3cups

Just now, SterioDesign said:

well Palmieri looked like when i set the NHL game at the hardest level and can't defend at all against attacking players

It's the epitome of lazy.  His back checking was pathetic. Swiping at the puck like a fool, and not understanding the situation with a 2 on 2 and a streaking Bergeron in the slot.  I sit his ass for the first 10 minutes of the third. 

Palmieri has looked like sh!t the first 5 periods of this season. Don’t know what PK was defending on that goal either. But that goal started with a bad turnover by Jack in the O zone. Bad goal to give up all around.

Edited by devlman

14 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Shut the fvck up Cangi. I don't want to hear anything about that Rat fvck. I hope they sit Palms.

Palms has been, well.... facePALM worthy. 

4 minutes ago, Guadana said:

giveaway from hughes, soft play from palms, position mistake from subban. even blackwood was caught. sh(ee)t happenes. 

Bad all around, but especially Palms.

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, devlman said:

Palmieri has looked like sh!t the first 5 periods of this season. Don’t know what PK was defending on that goal either. But that goal started with a bad turnover by Jack in the O zone. Bad goal to give up all around.

The two of them are making like $15 million combined. What a fvcking waste.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Guadana said:

Great second straight game from Wood. Besides penalties. He start to be better puck handler and this help him from the start. If he will fix his penalty story it will make him very good noticable player. 

He did crash into someone during his goal celebration. That’s more acceptable to me. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

The two of them are making like $15 million combined. What a fvcking waste.

PK is way more of an issue, at least Palmieri usually contributes something. But through the first two games, he’s been bad. 

Get rid of the awful beard, it’s weighing you down. 

• Like 2

Just now, Devils Pride 26 said:

I know he was, but it’s getting harder and harder to envision Subban resembling a competent hockey player. Marchand damn near skated himself to the corner with the pressure from Palmieri and subban is in no mans land. Get real dude

And I mean, it was Bergeron trailing. You have to know to cover that guy. 

I am glad Cangi got rid of the Harry Potter glasses. 

• Like 1

Just now, Devils Pride 26 said:

I know he was, but it’s getting harder and harder to envision Subban resembling a competent hockey player. Marchand damn near skated himself to the corner with the pressure from Palmieri and subban is in no mans land. Get real dude

PK got caught watching the puck and forgot to cover the pass OR his man. Then tried floppy shot block. I think it's the literal opposite of how they teach defense. 

• Like 2