GDT4: *PLEASE LET IT BE SCHNEIDER IN NET* Edition - Devils @ ISLANDERS - 7 PM - MSG+, MSG+2

Devs3cups

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

That was more my issue. The lousy defensive play that allowed Barzal the room to tee it up.

Wedgewood in for a long night if that's the effort they're going to make in their own zone.  Just lazy, no excuse for it. Isles are flying around so far in another gear.

1 minute ago, pumpkin cutter said:

nico and bratt are missed. 

Very much so.  Feels like a tough night in the making, but so did the opener.

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

My audio is ok, but the picture has some weird fvcking lines on the main camera. All the other center ice games look fine. Ugh

Is it the MSG broadcast? The sound is like 1 second or so behind the video. I can hear the puck being shot or passed before it happens. A few people on MSG noticed it as well and if you didn't notice it previously and now do I apologize lol

Just now, Satans Hockey said:

Is it the MSG broadcast? The sound is like 1 second or so behind the video. I can hear the puck being shot or passed before it happens. A few people on MSG noticed it as well and if you didn't notice it previously and now do I apologize lol

Yes it’s the Devils feed. I didn’t notice it last game either when people mentioned it. 

• Like 1

Bleech.  Guess it could be worse.

Still trying to figure out what the hell Nas brings.  

• Like 1

Learning experiences for the young guys. I just hope some of you guys don't get carried away with the first 3 games. This team is what it is. As long as they show up every night and I see progress from the young guys, I'll be happy with them, especially with Vats, Nico, Bratt and Mac out.

Edited by Devs3cups
  • Like 2