The 2021 Offseason Thread

jagknife

45 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

It’s a show that people who don’t even like theater tend to like, you should check it out. I think it’s still on Disney+. If you don’t have that, sign up for a free trial.

That picture is awesome, saved for future use.

I don’t like theater. I hate musicals.

I have every fvcking song memorized lol. It’s fvcking phenomenal. 

We all know (pretty much) Fitz will overpay for Hamilton.  However, there is a possibility he'll sign elsewhere in a market that has a legit shot at cup. Or, last minute change of heart by Canes. (which I doubt-they're flush w/ D men)

I also wouldn't mind Cody Ceci for depth. (chipped in a lil offense & was a plus 18,  & 27 years old. -fo schizzle) Love to see Coleman back in NJ

23 minutes ago, Crisis said:

Wouldn't hate adding Saad either

So you’re saying…you wouldn’t be…Saad if we bring him in????

15 minutes ago, MB3 said:

I don’t like theater. I hate musicals.

I have every fvcking song memorized lol. It’s fvcking phenomenal. 

There you have it. 

I happen to be a theater fan, but Hamilton is on a different level. I credit my daughter with getting me into that one. 

Nothing a (then) 10 year old likes better than rapping about the founding fathers, I always say. 

3 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Lou being Lou. 

Yeah can't say I'm surprised.  Palms played pretty well for them in the playoffs, and likes this general area.  Curious to see what Zach got...and how much he has left.  I wouldn't want him, but I can see signing him to a one-year deal on the cheap.

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

It’s a show that people who don’t even like theater tend to like, you should check it out. I think it’s still on Disney+. If you don’t have that, sign up for a free trial.

That picture is awesome, saved for future use.

I know it's an unpopular opinion but to me Hamilton is like those teachers we had back in school who always try to be cool except here they rap and it comes across corny as hell. Miranda is the worst of the bunch to me with his whiney nasally voice and I think it's awful. 

I think a lot of people paid a stupid amount of money for those tickets and didn't want to admit that the raps are actually awful. At the same it seems to be the majority of the people who actually like this show don't listen to any rap or hip hop to begin with so another explanation as to why they think this show is just so amazeballs. 

2 minutes ago, CarpathianForest said:

All quiet on the Hamilton front. Is that good or bad?

it’s nothing, right now. i’d take silence as slightly comforting, meaning another surprise team didn’t wake up and say “ah fvck it let’s throw a bucket at him too”

5 minutes ago, CarpathianForest said:

All quiet on the Hamilton front. Is that good or bad?

2 minutes ago, MB3 said:

it’s nothing, right now. i’d take silence as slightly comforting, meaning another surprise team didn’t wake up and say “ah fvck it let’s throw a bucket at him too”

In the eye of a hurricane there is quiet…

24 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

I know it's an unpopular opinion but to me Hamilton is like those teachers we had back in school who always try to be cool except here they rap and it comes across corny as hell. Miranda is the worst of the bunch to me with his whiney nasally voice and I think it's awful. 

I think a lot of people paid a stupid amount of money for those tickets and didn't want to admit that the raps are actually awful. At the same it seems to be the majority of the people who actually like this show don't listen to any rap or hip hop to begin with so another explanation as to why they think this show is just so amazeballs. 

If you have seen it and you feel that way, you’re the first person I met who did.