Playoffs

point

Just now, SterioDesign said:

well folks

Sounds like our pick will be in the 28 or 29. Can't imagine the Islanders beating Tampa / Colorado or Vegas

It's going to be extremely difficult to knock off Tampa but I could see it. I wouldn't pick the Isles but they're capable.

I give Montreal a chance against Las Vegas, I think it's a better matchup than Colorado. It might be a shock playing in front of fans, though, that could be a problem! But Montreal is playing extremely well, there's a lot of great team play going on.

2 minutes ago, Jerrydevil said:

It's going to be extremely difficult to knock off Tampa but I could see it. I wouldn't pick the Isles but they're capable.

I give Montreal a chance against Las Vegas, I think it's a better matchup than Colorado. It might be a shock playing in front of fans, though, that could be a problem! But Montreal is playing extremely well, there's a lot of great team play going on.

MTL didn't really face much adversity so far though coming out of a weak division and playing against average teams missing top players. Or teams who historically choke all the time.

It will be interesting to see how they do again an actual proven team

39 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

MTL didn't really face much adversity so far though coming out of a weak division and playing against average teams missing top players. Or teams who historically choke all the time.

It will be interesting to see how they do again an actual proven team

Coming back from 3-to-1 down in the first round was adversity, no? Yeah it was choke artist Toronto but still. Point well taken about the Canadian division. It certainly was weak. Montreal, however, has a little bit of what's going on with the Islanders. Very good team play and four lines pitching in. 

3 hours ago, Nicomo said:

Imagine Sterio’s reaction if it’s Lou’s Isles vs the Habs in the finals...lol

Was thinking the same exact thing, heh heh.

4 hours ago, Nicomo said:

Ok, sounds more like it lol. 

Guy sounds like a tool though, acting like he was just innocently walking by and they attacked him, like he wasn’t antagonizing them. 

Not that it excuses what happened, but it explains it. 

Edited by mfitz804

51 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Guy sounds like a tool though, acting like he was just innocently walking by and they attacked him, like he wasn’t antagonizing them. 

Wut? How is walking in an intersection at 11:30 at night antagonist?

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

That video of him being sweeped was before the game, this was after the game, I can't imagine he was trying to talk sh!t after they got swept but people are stupid so who knows but the Article says it was a bunch of people who went after him as he was just walking home. 

This part does make me question if he was fully innocent though since this is questionable character lol... 

"Wojakowski said he’s lived in Montreal since moving here from Winnipeg in the summer of 2019 and while he has faced taunts and nasty comments from other hockey fans for wearing jerseys from other teams (he’s also a Leafs fan), it’s never been violent." 

2 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

That video of him being sweeped was before the game, this was after the game, I can't imagine he was trying to talk sh!t after they got swept but people are stupid so who knows but the Article says it was a bunch of people who went after him as he was just walking home. 

This part does make me question if he was fully innocent though since this is questionable character lol... 

"Wojakowski said he’s lived in Montreal since moving here from Winnipeg in the summer of 2019 and while he has faced taunts and nasty comments from other hockey fans for wearing jerseys from other teams (he’s also a Leafs fan), it’s never been violent." 

Maybe. But he was obviously storing up sh!t before the game, wouldn’t be out of the realm of belief he was still putting that out there after.