Hughes back tonight against Sharks!

RunninWithTheDevil

11 minutes ago, ajsgolf said:

You guys may actually see some optimism out of me now.  Just hope he’s fully recovered and they’re not bringing him back too early.

I trust they aren’t rushing him. There’s no need to for one thing, but it would also be pound foolish in the long run. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

I trust they aren’t rushing him. There’s no need to for one thing, but it would also be pound foolish in the long run. 

I don't think they'd fvck around with this...nor would Jack.  He goes RFA this year...if he comes back, stays healthy, and is productive, his raise will only be that much heftier.  And not like the Devils don't need him for as many games as possible.

9-6-4 with Jack missing all but four periods (and not a minute of Wood...mfitz will have fun with that one, heh heh).  Really could've been much much worse.

Team looks to be a solid WC contender if they can avoid a rash of injuries.        

• Like 2

I guess we know how he spent his time while out on the IR. Negotiating.

This deal could not be any better. The dollar amount is fair, takes into account what the expectations are for him, and probably gives us a significant discount for several of those years. The eight years shows he’s committed to being  Devil.

I could not be more pleased with this deal.

18 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Don’t like having Jack on the wing (never have), but wtv I’m just so glad he’s back, and signed his extension. Let’s go!

Hoping it's just to ease him back in. There is some line chemistry that Lindy won't want to break.